My first post - and my sexy wife

liam77

Hi everyone. Gotta say, enjoying being here...
I have always wanted to post hot pics of my sexy wife, this is my first ever go at it.
I hope you like her and them. If you do, tell me how much, can't wait to read what you guys think of her and what you would do with her.
Here goes …...

Attachments

• IMG_6852.jpg
    IMG_6852.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 103
I have always wanted to post hot pics of my sexy wife, this is my first ever go at it.
I hope you like her and them. If you do, tell me how much, can't wait to read what you guys think of her and what you would do with her.
Here goes …...
It looks very nice
I would love to sleep with you

Here goes …...
Here goes …...
Easy brother. It becomes an addiction really quick. Does your wife know?

yes. As long as her face is not shown she is ok.
We are hoping to get some dirty descriptive responses telling her hot and fuckable she is etc

Reactions: novathick
Here goes …...
Very sexy ass