My first post

Indeed it is. :) She went shopping again today. I have no idea what clothes she bought the first time, but she said she had to go back and get something. Okay, fine. I get the sense that she's alternating between nervousness vs. looking forward to the adventure. Tonight she was playful about it. She said, "What if I don't text you at all?" ... LOL yeah right. We are planning on having the adventure this Friday night. We're going to have dinner together, then she'll go back to the hotel room and change for her night out, while I do some business. At some point late in the evening, she'll text me to come over to the nightclub and find her. Waiting for that text might be hell :) but I trust her 100%. When I get there, will I find her talking to some guy, dancing with him, or what? Nobody knows. And I have no idea how I'm going to interrupt whoever she's with and pretend like I'm stealing her from him. The anticipation feels amazing!

I am happily married for about six months now. We've a middle-aged couple, so we have been around the block; we're not kids despite being newlyweds.

I have hinted to her, a few times in the past few years, about my fantasy of seeing her with someone else. We have used the fantasy to roleplay in bed but that's all. For example we have pretended that I'm some other guy and she was sleeping with me instead of her husband.

I brought it up again the other night, after several months of never mentioning it. I fibbed and told her that I had a dirty dream. We often tell each other about our weird dreams, so this wasn't unusual. I told her that I had a dream where I went to a bar and "caught" her dancing with another guy, and maybe kissing him, before I somehow stole her back.

We talked about how that might work, hypothetically, in real life. We could arrange that she'd go out someplace and text me after a while, saying 'come find me'. We talked very honestly about what the limits would be. I got that ball rolling by asking how she'd handle it, while dancing or flirting, if a guy touched her on the back, arm, etc.

She said that too much touching would be cheating on me, and crossing the line. But I told her I feel strongly that it's not cheating if we both agree ahead of time, and if there are still hard limits.

She was worried that I'd have a huge regret over it, and it would damage our happy marriage. I assured her a million times that's not the case, and that if I did regret it, if the reality didn't match the fantasy, then I would learn from it and we'd never do it again.

I told her that it would be incredible if the dancing led to making out, but that would be my hard limit.

We laid in bed talking about it, while we cuddled, naked. I asked her to describe in her mind how she would imagine it going.

In her sexiest voice, she spent the next 15 minutes telling me about how she'd meet a guy in bar, what kind of man she'd look for, how she would flirt with him, etc. .... she got as far as they'd been intimately flirting, right next to each other, some touching/brushing, she'd notice me enter the bar and give me a look, "Then turn my attention back to him" .... that last part sure turned me on! Her ad-hoc story kind of fell apart from there - LOL - but I told her that I definitely wanted her to go just a bit deeper, and kiss him, maybe give him a fake phone number.

Much to my surprise, she nodded yes, that she'd be willing to do that for me one day. I was shocked.

I asked how she might put her own twist on the story in real life. She said maybe they'd get a seat at a booth, instead of at the bar, and it would be up to me whether I position myself to see her from the front, back, or side, that way I wouldn't know what they are discussing.

I asked her what would happen if for some reason we argued and she got really pissed at me. She said, "Maybe I'd leave with him," which gave me a big grin, but at that point I knew she was just playing with me.

Then we had sex, and she said it was the hardest she'd ever felt my you-know-what, in the several years that we've been together.

Wow!

I hope we can make it happen this summer. It would be SOOO hot to 'catch' her dancing with another guy and stuff.
That’s a great way to start. If it does happen be prepared for all the emotions that will rush through your body all at the same time. Good luck.

Reactions: Mudbrush10
Our adventure was a bust. Some things came up with our schedule so she improvised with good intentions, but ended up going out way too early on a Friday night, so there was barely anyone for her to talk to. When she texted me to come find here, she was alone at the bar. She looked great and said she talked to one guy who didn't seem interested. We played a game where we pretended not to know each other and I had to pick her up. It was lame. Maybe another time we can do better.