My future wife

I’ve been with her for well over 8 years now, she cheated a few years back. And it almost destroyed our relationship but we worked hard and got through it; but now I love risking her and showing her to people who enjoy her as much as I do
Lmk if you want to talk long term or if you wanna see more of her !
Very cute

I’ve been with her for well over 8 years now, she cheated a few years back. And it almost destroyed our relationship but we worked hard and got through it; but now I love risking her and showing her to people who enjoy her as much as I do
Lmk if you want to talk long term or if you wanna see more of her !
Will you fight thru it when she eventually cheats again ? my exp shows most that cheat early in relationship,will cheat again. And they can lie much better than we can. In fact, how did u find out about her first (supposedly) cheating. ?

Will you fight thru it when she eventually cheats again ? my exp shows most that cheat early in relationship,will cheat again. And they can lie much better than we can. In fact, how did u find out about her first (supposedly) cheating. ?
Perhaps you now had a teste of others looking at her and that's exciting for both of you....

Well she's in here now and so are you. Embrace the slut that she is. The affair part you can maybe exploit as you know she's a whore getting banged behind your back.

That's not ideal btw. I wouldn't like that.

But what I do enjoy is watching my wife be a slut. It will bring you closer. If she enjoys it you will aswell. That's assuming you're in here because you want to see her get fucked?

Let me tell you watching your wife do anything with another guy for the first time is a bit wierd. A rush of panic comes over you. Then you have to think ...

"I wanted this".

Just keep quiet and try to enjoy it" don't say anything. Keep quiet and let her do her thing. Sit back and don't get involved until she asks.

After she's done. Don't say how you feel if it's negative!

Just be positive... wow that was hot watching you fuck. Shall we do it again.

I've been doing this for years with my wife and it's great. She's fucked over 40 guys. Stag and vixen is our dynamic

We are swingers.

Happy fucking

Please post updates

Reactions: marx