My Gangbang

Lynnandhubby

Couple
May 10, 2021
Just a quick message at this point to say that I'm having a gangbang later today.
My hubby James and my bull Marc have been planning this for the last few weeks but won't tell me anything about what they have planned for me or even how many guys are going to get to use me.
I've had several gangbangs in the past but their secrecy around this one makes me think they have something special planned for me. I can't wait to find out what and my pussy is soaking in anticipation. I didn't get much sleep last night due to the mixture of excitement and nerves and the fact that I had a hard time leaving my pussy alone, imagining what might be in stores for me today.
Things are due to kick off around lunchtime so I've got just a few more hours of nervous anticipation. Marc and James are currently setting up the room ready for later and I've heard them moving furniture but I'm not allowed in to see exactly what they are setting up.
I'm going to try and get a couple of hours sleep now so I'm fresh for later and I'll report back after the event.
Lynn xx

Just a quick message at this point to say that I'm having a gangbang later today.
My hubby James and my bull Marc have been planning this for the last few weeks but won't tell me anything about what they have planned for me or even how many guys are going to get to use me.
I've had several gangbangs in the past but their secrecy around this one makes me think they have something special planned for me. I can't wait to find out what and my pussy is soaking in anticipation. I didn't get much sleep last night due to the mixture of excitement and nerves and the fact that I had a hard time leaving my pussy alone, imagining what might be in stores for me today.
Things are due to kick off around lunchtime so I've got just a few more hours of nervous anticipation. Marc and James are currently setting up the room ready for later and I've heard them moving furniture but I'm not allowed in to see exactly what they are setting up.
I'm going to try and get a couple of hours sleep now so I'm fresh for later and I'll report back after the event.
Lynn xx
Hope u enjoy it

Wish I could watch

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Lynn xx
Hope it will be very enjoyable for you. 😎👌

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Thanks for the interest. Lynn is in no state to reply tonight as she is exhausted and now fast asleep. I'll leave her to post a proper report in due course. All I will say is that it was a great success. We invited 30 men and 18 were able to make it (we didn't expect all of them to be able to make it but we were pleased with the turn out) so with Marc and myself that made 20 in total. Lynn was teased, disciplined and fucked for about 9 and a half hours with two short breaks and literally had to be carried to bed afterwards. I won't say any more for now as I'm sure you'd rather hear her account than mine.
James

Thanks for the interest. Lynn is in no state to reply tonight as she is exhausted and now fast asleep. I'll leave her to post a proper report in due course. All I will say is that it was a great success. We invited 30 men and 18 were able to make it (we didn't expect all of them to be able to make it but we were pleased with the turn out) so with Marc and myself that made 20 in total. Lynn was teased, disciplined and fucked for about 9 and a half hours with two short breaks and literally had to be carried to bed afterwards. I won't say any more for now as I'm sure you'd rather hear her account than mine.
James
That’s so awesome! You’re an awesome hubby James and I can’t wait to hear all the details.

Thank you James. Di is now curious as to how Lynne takes so many men. She is thinking of 5 but it is all men she has met before for sex so not just turning up. You said you invited 30! and only 18 turned up. Di admitted she couldnt do that many and you need to buy her something special as a treat.

ok this account is now hers Di she uses or Dee as i dont know what im talking about as far as women are concerned. Shess only had 2 good lovers and none were me lol. Lucky Lynne and hubby x

Reactions: Romey
James
Sounds like a lot of “Yorkshire pudding “. 😏

Lynn xx
Oh Lynn so horny 😁 wish I was in line to enjoy your tasty sexy body 😍

can’t wait to hear how it went and how your pussy is feeling after the fun 😁. Reading hubs report above it looks like you had a nice line up of cock 😈 (it’s hard to type and rub my cock at the same time 😈).

I would love to see a pic of your pussy after all those cocks have pleasured you, and those gorgeous boobs must have had a good bit of attention, hope they are not too tender today.

mmm that’s a load wasted here just cum thinking about your fun afternoon 😍💋💋

ok this account is now hers Di she uses or Dee as i dont know what im talking about as far as women are concerned. Shess only had 2 good lovers and none were me lol. Lucky Lynne and hubby x
Well it was a big step up for Lynn. The most she's had previously was 7 men and mostly she was sharing them with another woman (we had regular monthly gangbangs with the same group a few years ago).
She had no idea how many men she was getting this time and still doesn't know how many men fucked her or she may have had second thoughts but obviously she'll know when she reads these posts (how she does know how many men were fucking her will become clear when she writes her account ).

I can't wait to read the details, too bad not all invited came, congratulations Lynn and James anyway, I hope you and Marc can bring more soon, I'm sure Lynn can handle, she is a very good and experienced slut.
Marc and I are already planning her next gangbang though she doesn't know that yet so it's a good job this one went off well!

Wow 20 guys - I had no idea there were so many but I guess it explains why I was fucked for so long.
Feeling much better today though still quite tired, I'm not as sore as I was yesterday. Yesterday my pussy and ass felt like they were on fire. My pussy also felt quite bruised and I had a dull sort of ache in my ass. And I ached all over from the spasms of orgasming so much.
I'll write a proper account later - I've been up and had breakfast and am now going back to bed to get a bit more sleep - but I just wanted to explain why I didn't know how many guys were present.
On Saturday, I was confined to the bedroom while James and Marc got the living room ready and while our guests turned up.
Shortly before 12, James and Marc came up to get me ready. I'd already showered, douched my ass and done my make up which as it turned out was a bit of a waste of time. I asked what they wanted me to wear, thinking sexy lingerie, stockings, heels. But they had other ideas which theyed clearly decided beforehand. Going through our toy drawer they pulled out a butt plug, handcuffs, blindfold, ball gag and collar and leash. That was the first indication I had about what they had in store for me and to be honest I was shocked (but not entirely surprised as this was starting to look like one of my fantasies), and suddenly even more nervous than I'd already been but excited at the same time.
The first thing on was the handcuffs holding my hands behind my back, followed by being bent over the bed and my ass lubed and the butt plus inserted. Next came the blindfold, collar and leash and lastly after a kiss from both of them , the ball gag.
So that's how I was lead (carefully) down the stairs and into the living room, my stomach in knots and my pussy soaking. The blindfold stayed on the whole time, which is why I had no clue how many guys were going to use me.
Lynn xx

Wow 20 guys - I had no idea there were so many but I guess it explains why I was fucked for so long.
Feeling much better today though still quite tired, I'm not as sore as I was yesterday. Yesterday my pussy and ass felt like they were on fire. My pussy also felt quite bruised and I had a dull sort of ache in my ass. And I ached all over from the spasms of orgasming so much.
I'll write a proper account later - I've been up and had breakfast and am now going back to bed to get a bit more sleep - but I just wanted to explain why I didn't know how many guys were present.
On Saturday, I was confined to the bedroom while James and Marc got the living room ready and while our guests turned up.
Shortly before 12, James and Marc came up to get me ready. I'd already showered, douched my ass and done my make up which as it turned out was a bit of a waste of time. I asked what they wanted me to wear, thinking sexy lingerie, stockings, heels. But they had other ideas which theyed clearly decided beforehand. Going through our toy drawer they pulled out a butt plug, handcuffs, blindfold, ball gag and collar and leash. That was the first indication I had about what they had in store for me and to be honest I was shocked (but not entirely surprised as this was starting to look like one of my fantasies), and suddenly even more nervous than I'd already been but excited at the same time.
The first thing on was the handcuffs holding my hands behind my back, followed by being bent over the bed and my ass lubed and the butt plus inserted. Next came the blindfold, collar and leash and lastly after a kiss from both of them , the ball gag.
So that's how I was lead (carefully) down the stairs and into the living room, my stomach in knots and my pussy soaking. The blindfold stayed on the whole time, which is why I had no clue how many guys were going to use me.
Lynn xx
Oh wow that’s so horny 😍 would loved to have been one of them watching you being lead to the unknown 😁 mmmm you would have looked gorgeous 😍
To see you having so many organisms mm and feeling one, that would be so hot, hope hub took some pics so you (and maybe us can see the fun) just so horny looking forward to more of your account 😍💋

Lynn xx
Good luck Lynn hope you enjoy it.

• Love
Reactions: babyun