Apr 9, 2022
It all started one night when we were both drunk in our front yard hanging out with an old friend. I knew he was very well endowed because he had flopped his dick out on the table in the kitchen ten to fifteen minutes prior. He and I were outside hanging out and then she comes walking up and almost falls as it was dark out, well during the fall she catches her self by grabbing onto his leg and dick. From that point she instantly felt his massive dick grow hard. She couldn't help but pull it out and start to suck on it right there in front of me! Not one time did she break eye contact with me either, it was like she intentionally did it. I can't say I minded though.

It wasn't long before I pulled my shorts down. I gladly started stretching her from behind, all the while tears were welling up. At this point she was gagging due to my friends meat roll of a dick that he was now sliding down her little throat. At first he let her just roll it in her mouth and kiss the tip but now he had gotten a taste of how good her lips felt and I could tell he wasn't going to stop until he filled her mouth.

We then moved to his truck he positioned himself in the driver seat, I got in the back while she sat up front and continued to suck he dick by leaning over the center console. At this moment I'm on 100, my dick is rock solid so I decide to get out and fuck her again but I guess he had other plans. He then pushed her off of him pushed me out of the way, walks over to her side of the truck and throws her down on seat and starts railing her. She was being stretched so much at first she started to scream then she looked at me and smiled. Right then I knew I loved her, she started motioning me to come over and so I did and set my dick on her face while I watched him demolish her pussy. Every so often he would pull his dick out and her pussy would let out a fart but ill say he continued for about 35 minutes until he filled her pussy.

After he was finished I then decided it was my turn. Upon sliding my dick in her I noticed how far she had been stretched, it turned me on to know I couldn't fuck her like he did. He watched me as I attempted to fuck her again and could tell she wasn't feeling it. I said to hell with it and started to clean up his mess. She was falling asleep while I was cleaning her up, probably due to him putting her in near coma lol but she woke up as soon as he sat down in the driver seat and she started slowly putting him back in and out of her mouth. All the while she maintained eye contact with me as I was cleaning all of the cum from her pussy. I cant say im disappointed she'd done this before and each time she's better.

By far the best night ever!

Last edited:
It all started one night when we were both drunk in our front yard hanging out with an old friend. I knew he was very well endowed because he had flopped his dick out on the table in the kitchen ten to fifteen minutes prior. He and I were outside hanging out and then she comes walking up and almost falls as it was dark out, well during the fall she catches her self by grabbing onto his leg and dick. From that point she instantly felt his massive dick grow hard. She couldn't help but pull it out and start to suck on it right there in front of me! Not one time did she break eye contact with me either, it was like she intentionally did it. I can't say I minded though.

It wasn't long before I pulled my shorts down. I gladly started stretching her from behind, all the while tears were welling up. At this point she was gagging due to my friends meat roll of a dick that he was now sliding down her little throat. At first he let her just roll it in her mouth and kiss the tip but now he had gotten a taste of how good her lips felt and I could tell he wasn't going to stop until he filled her mouth.

We then moved to his truck he positioned himself in the driver seat, I got in the back while she sat up front and continued to suck he dick by leaning over the center console. At this moment I'm on 100, my dick is rock solid so I decide to get out and fuck her again but I guess he had other plans. He then pushed her off of him pushed me out of the way, walks over to her side of the truck and throws her down on seat and starts railing her. She was being stretched so much at first she started to scream then she looked at me and smiled. Right then I knew I loved her, she started motioning me to come over and so I did and set my dick on her face while I watched him demolish her pussy. Every so often he would pull his dick out and her pussy would let out a fart but ill say he continued for about 35 minutes until he filled her pussy.

After he was finished I then decided it was my turn. Upon sliding my dick in her I noticed how far she had been stretched, it turned me on to know I couldn't fuck her like he did. He watched me as I attempted to fuck her again and could tell she wasn't feeling it. I said to hell with it and started to clean up his mess. She was falling asleep while I was cleaning her up, probably due to him putting her in near coma lol but she woke up as soon as he sat down in the driver seat and she started slowly putting him back in and out of her mouth. All the while she maintained eye contact with me as I was cleaning all of the cum from her pussy. I cant say im disappointed she'd done this before and each time she's better.

By far the best night ever!
Great story.