My gf

I really like to see my wife with a black cock, but she starts looking at blacks I'm really jealous of
It seems like that would be the whole point… can I ask what you are jealous of? Size, personality, build, etc.?

My wife’s first husband shared her with his best friend. She actually said to me, “why would he share me with someone who was a much better lover than him?” I explained that it was the whole point, to give her a sexual experience that was above and “beyond” what he could provide for her. She did end up leaving her husband for the friend, but that is a whole different conversation!

In your case, it should all be about what is the most sexually exciting for her, even if you don’t agree with her choice.

Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: goodhubby
It seems like that would be the whole point… can I ask what you are jealous of? Size, personality, build, etc.?

My wife’s first husband shared her with his best friend. She actually said to me, “why would he share me with someone who was a much better lover than him?” I explained that it was the whole point, to give her a sexual experience that was above and “beyond” what he could provide for her. She did end up leaving her husband for the friend, but that is a whole different conversation!

In your case, it should all be about what is the most sexually exciting for her, even if you don’t agree with her choice.

Good luck!
personality

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat