My girlfriend wants to play...

I'd start by kissing that pretty face & freeing them titties from her shirt as I work my way down kissing her neck, ears & tits.Then I would push down on her knees & rub my cock all over her face before slipping it into her mouth for her to suck on & after a while I would pull out & let her lick my balls while I slowly jacked off till I cum all over her face & mouth, then push my cock back into her mouth so she can suck every drop from my throbbing cock. Once she finished I would help her up & kiss/lick clean that pretty face then lay her back on the bed and slide those black panties off. Start by grabbing her by both ankles and raising her legs up were I would suck each toe before gently kissing the inside of each thigh until I get to that beautiful moist pussy. Once at the the pussy I would lick /suck her clit while fingering her pussy, then grabbing an ass cheek in each hand & eat that fucking pussy and lick that ass like my life depended on it. Then I would roll her on her side & spoon fuck her while pulling her hair & squeezing her tits until I blew my load in her pussy. After a few minutes of kissing and her sucking my cock hard I would fuck her in the ass doggy style while blowing another load in her tight ass. Flip her over & lick that fucking pussy & ass clean. rinse & repeat

Reactions: myindianbabe
what does she want from the shared, passed around experience. i'm certain she won't have a problem fulfilling that w/ your support. how do you feel about it? what, if anything do you want from it? or are you simply being supportive?

your lady has beautiful eyes. I would go balls deep in that sweet little pussy. with her legs folded back over her head I would pound that hole hard and fast with those beautiful eyes staring up at me until I was ready to cum, then I would pull out & blow it all over that pretty face & make up her suck every last drop from my throbbing cock after which I would pass her along to the next hard dick to have his way with her. after we all finished fucking her she would go back & suck each of us taking our loads in that pretty little mouth of hers like the good little cum whore she is.

what does she want from the shared, passed around experience. i'm certain she won't have a problem fulfilling that w/ your support. how do you feel about it? what, if anything do you want from it? or are you simply being supportive?
My gf is a little hypersexual and is obsessed with the idea of getting dominated and controlled in bed, something that I can't do since since I'm more of a submissive person in bed. Most of the times it turns me on seeing her with another man but sometimes i do get jealous. But I guess I just go with the flow.