My Hot Wife Only Fans

Is she hot enough for an only fans account?

• 100% yes

Votes: 65 78.3%
  • Depends what she’s going to be showing

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Only if there’s sex videos etc on the account

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • No, she’s not hot enough

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

Warleyalex

Male
Nov 27, 2020
Dear all, my wife has been considering setting up an only fans with nude content and the chance for guys to text her. My/our question is, do you think guys would pay to see her and what would be the best way to get her out there to an audience? Having done research it appears feet accounts do very well and we are also wondering if guys think her feet are good enough for content? Any thoughts/ideas would be greatly appreciated!!B64D6F81-F38F-490B-96E3-0693177EC49C.jpeg87A2B0FA-8DDA-4B88-B07F-03F97CBE2015.jpeg9149E4F7-3653-4DD9-AF76-7FD3A6832BED.jpeg600E8DC2-28D9-485D-A1CF-1DF1BD75119C.jpeg

Absolutely. She's hot and if it seems like something you'd both enjoy then go for it. I know that's easier said than done as it's something we've considered and then second guessed ourselves too!

Where’s the best place to get free material out there and what kind of free material would be best? Do we think selling it as she’s a mum of three but still horny everyday? As a cheating wife?

Dear all, my wife has been considering setting up an only fans with nude content and the chance for guys to text her. My/our question is, do you think guys would pay to see her and what would be the best way to get her out there to an audience? Having done research it appears feet accounts do very well and we are also wondering if guys think her feet are good enough for content? Any thoughts/ideas would be greatly appreciated!!View attachment 909112View attachment 909113View attachment 909114View attachment 909115
Lovely feet 😍

I had to give her a 100% yes. I've been thinking about setting up an account but I'm not sure it would go over very well because of my age. I'm pretty loose with my pictures and the idea of a guy stroking while looking at me is an incredible turn on. Add to that, a guy willing to pay for my pictures so he can stroke himself is simply out of this world hot.

Reactions: Warleyalex
I had to give her a 100% yes. I've been thinking about setting up an account but I'm not sure it would go over very well because of my age. I'm pretty loose with my pictures and the idea of a guy stroking while looking at me is an incredible turn on. Add to that, a guy willing to pay for my pictures so he can stroke himself is simply out of this world hot.
You are sexy and hot , age is not a concern for a beauty like you

• Love
Reactions: Bobbers
Dear all, my wife has been considering setting up an only fans with nude content and the chance for guys to text her. My/our question is, do you think guys would pay to see her and what would be the best way to get her out there to an audience? Having done research it appears feet accounts do very well and we are also wondering if guys think her feet are good enough for content? Any thoughts/ideas would be greatly appreciated!!View attachment 909112View attachment 909113View attachment 909114View attachment 909115
She is absolutely hotwife

So where should I start posting teaser pics to get people to subscribe??
I see a lot of people advertising their OF on reddit so you could start there. Put your OF name in your banner and the subreddits that allow you to promote but keep an eye on the ones that don't as I think they'll just remove your posts. You'll need karma points to some use subreddits but you should build up some quickly enough. My only other advice would be not to post everything on there or there will be no point for people joining your .... Good Luck!

She is spank bank material for sure. I'm going to fill the cracks between her sexy toes with later. She is very stunning,nose to toes!