My Hotwife’s FWB coming to visit for 4 days 3 nights

My Hotwife’s long time, 12 years now, Friend With Benefits is flying down to Florida to stay with us in our home for 4 days and three nights.

This will be the longest continuous time they have ever been together in their long term relationship and the first time he has come to our home.
Since we moved away from him 5 years ago she has the opportunity to fuck him once a year. When we lived near him they fucked once or twice a month for several years, always at his place, usually overnight, and always without me.

Im super excited and anxious about his visit!

What would you do if you were in my position?

1. Give them your marital bedroom for the entire time or make him sleep in the guest-room ?
2. Give them privacy to play alone? or ask to watch?
Ive never seen them fuck together, just have audio recordings and occasional still pictures of her sucking his cock.
3. Give them privacy outside the house to go to the beach, restaurants and bars together or tag along?

Thanks for your comments and if you have any suggestions and ideas of things for me to do while he’s here please let me know.
Your wife is gorgeous
There are no options for you, you should let her play the way she wants

Reactions: stonemtncouple
My Hotwife’s long time, 12 years now, Friend With Benefits is flying down to Florida to stay with us in our home for 4 days and three nights.

This will be the longest continuous time they have ever been together in their long term relationship and the first time he has come to our home.
Since we moved away from him 5 years ago she has the opportunity to fuck him once a year. When we lived near him they fucked once or twice a month for several years, always at his place, usually overnight, and always without me.

1. Give them your marital bedroom for the entire time or make him sleep in the guest-room ?
Ive never seen them fuck together, just have audio recordings and occasional still pictures of her sucking his cock.
3. Give them privacy outside the house to go to the beach, restaurants and bars together or tag along?

Thanks for your comments and if you have any suggestions and ideas of things for me to do while he’s here please let me know.
if it was me, & my wife, i'd let her do what ever it took to make this, once a year, adventure as special as i could make it.

i'd leave it up to her & let her do what ever she wanted. i would give her all the privacy she needed.

Wh

I thought cucks get their arousal from some form of seeing their female partner engaged in erotic acts?
I would want some good pics or video.....to share with her fans like me hehe. I am waiting for my turn too
View media item 215763