My Hotwife’s FWB coming to visit for 4 days 3 nights

Nov 19, 2016
West Coast of Florida
My Hotwife’s long time, 12 years now, Friend With Benefits is flying down to Florida to stay with us in our home for 4 days and three nights.

This will be the longest continuous time they have ever been together in their long term relationship and the first time he has come to our home.
Since we moved away from him 5 years ago she has the opportunity to fuck him once a year. When we lived near him they fucked once or twice a month for several years, always at his place, usually overnight, and always without me.

Im super excited and anxious about his visit!

What would you do if you were in my position?

1. Give them your marital bedroom for the entire time or make him sleep in the guest-room ?
2. Give them privacy to play alone? or ask to watch?
Ive never seen them fuck together, just have audio recordings and occasional still pictures of her sucking his cock.
3. Give them privacy outside the house to go to the beach, restaurants and bars together or tag along?

Thanks for your comments and if you have any suggestions and ideas of things for me to do while he’s here please let me know.

Attachments

• 046E3C96-5215-417D-A9E9-E23BCE805CC4.jpeg
    046E3C96-5215-417D-A9E9-E23BCE805CC4.jpeg
    522.8 KB · Views: 335
My Hotwife’s long time, 12 years now, Friend With Benefits is flying down to Florida to stay with us in our home for 4 days and three nights.

This will be the longest continuous time they have ever been together in their long term relationship and the first time he has come to our home.
Since we moved away from him 5 years ago she has the opportunity to fuck him once a year. When we lived near him they fucked once or twice a month for several years, always at his place, usually overnight, and always without me.

1. Give them your marital bedroom for the entire time or make him sleep in the guest-room ?
Ive never seen them fuck together, just have audio recordings and occasional still pictures of her sucking his cock.
3. Give them privacy outside the house to go to the beach, restaurants and bars together or tag along?

Thanks for your comments and if you have any suggestions and ideas of things for me to do while he’s here please let me know.
Double vaginal penetration, you all will love it.

All of the above

It's a no brainer. Give them ur master BR, he IS gonna be her master.
U stay in the guest room.
Maybe, if you ask just right, she'll have you in
for creampie clean up.
Or maybe, she'll have you fluff him hard to give
her the fucking from him...that she doesn't get from you!
Can you say "CUCKOLD"!

Before you start planning to be involved I'd talk it over with your wife. Given the way their relationship has gone over the years I wouldn't expect to participate if I were you. If you aren't invited to participate I'd plan on giving them the master bedroom and staying home while they go out.
Perfect advice...from a Lady who obviously knows what she's talking about.
Well said...

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
I like that and will do. Il let you what she says and how it goes down.
She said she wants him to have a guest room and she will go and fuck him their then return back to me for clean up. I plan on giving them as much privacy and alone time as I can.

I made dinner reservations for them at Venice Beach to have a romantic sunset dinner together Tuesday night.

We will all three go out Monday night to dinner and comedy club.

Wednesday night and during the days I have to work so they will be free and alone to play or what ever they want to do.

Reactions: sterling