My Hotwife’s FWB coming to visit for 4 days 3 nights

My Hotwife’s long time, 12 years now, Friend With Benefits is flying down to Florida to stay with us in our home for 4 days and three nights.

This will be the longest continuous time they have ever been together in their long term relationship and the first time he has come to our home.
Since we moved away from him 5 years ago she has the opportunity to fuck him once a year. When we lived near him they fucked once or twice a month for several years, always at his place, usually overnight, and always without me.

Im super excited and anxious about his visit!

What would you do if you were in my position?

1. Give them your marital bedroom for the entire time or make him sleep in the guest-room ?
2. Give them privacy to play alone? or ask to watch?
Ive never seen them fuck together, just have audio recordings and occasional still pictures of her sucking his cock.
3. Give them privacy outside the house to go to the beach, restaurants and bars together or tag along?

Thanks for your comments and if you have any suggestions and ideas of things for me to do while he’s here please let me know.
When he leaves, I’m coming and cumming next. Could be weeks before she has time for hubby

Must have a nice cock , mine pull out as soon as it goes flaccid. Always fantasized about a guy that can sleep with his dick inside her for the night.
She would be constantly be waking up to me thrusting into her. Sheets would be soaked in cum by morning. My sperm fertilizing her egg turning her womb into a nine month baby bed. She and I proud of our success.

• Love
Reactions: goodhubby
She would be constantly be waking up to me thrusting into her. Sheets would be soaked in cum by morning. My sperm fertilizing her egg turning her womb into a nine month baby bed. She and I proud of our success.
And a lifetime cradle for big black cock. Sounds very nice if you do that. My wife would love a ordeal like that . She’s hooked on black cock since a very young age. Her dad was extremely racist and rich . Her first experience was with their gardener, then he fucked her regular for four or five years till past her 18th birthday. Today she think it was revenge fucking but enjoyed it while it lasted.

So she picked him up at the airport and spent Monday afternoon alone with him. Then I met them after work and we had dinner together a d went to the Comedy Club. We got home she undressed, sucked my hard cock and fucked me in our bed then left and spent the rest of the night with him in the guest bed.
They were still in bed when I left for work this morning.
They spent the day together at Lido Beach.
I had prepared dinner for us when they returned.

Where will she sleep tonight?

So she picked him up at the airport and spent Monday afternoon alone with him. Then I met them after work and we had dinner together a d went to the Comedy Club. We got home she undressed, sucked my hard cock and fucked me in our bed then left and spent the rest of the night with him in the guest bed.
They were still in bed when I left for work this morning.
They spent the day together at Lido Beach.
I had prepared dinner for us when they returned.

Where will she sleep tonight?
Probably with him in the guest bedroom. All night. :)

Reactions: goodhubby
He fucked her every night. Every evening she would come into the master bedroom bath, get undressed, wash up, and pamper herself. Come out of the bathroom naked, kiss me good night and go to his guest room. She and he would snuggle, talk, laugh, and fuck for hours until early morning.
I would stand outside the guest room door listening and stroking my cock to the edge and back waiting to hear them fuck.
When I heard the sounds of kissing, moaning, skin slapping skin, and hear her cries of pleasure I would cum all over my hand. Then Id return back to bed for a bit, recover and go back to the door to listen for more fucking.
I jerked off a minimum of twice a night and twice during the day while he was here.
She never sat on my face to let me clean up, but spent all her time with him instead.
We did have reconnect sex after he left and sharing with her all the times I jerked off listening to her cum with him turned her on!
She promised him to see him in Atlanta soon!

He fucked her every night. Every evening she would come into the master bedroom bath, get undressed, wash up, and pamper herself. Come out of the bathroom naked, kiss me good night and go to his guest room. She and he would snuggle, talk, laugh, and fuck for hours until early morning.
I would stand outside the guest room door listening and stroking my cock to the edge and back waiting to hear them fuck.
When I heard the sounds of kissing, moaning, skin slapping skin, and hear her cries of pleasure I would cum all over my hand. Then Id return back to bed for a bit, recover and go back to the door to listen for more fucking.
I jerked off a minimum of twice a night and twice during the day while he was here.
She never sat on my face to let me clean up, but spent all her time with him instead.
We did have reconnect sex after he left and sharing with her all the times I jerked off listening to her cum with him turned her on!
She promised him to see him in Atlanta soon!
I’m still hoping to meet here