My Hotwife Elaine

I have been photographing my wife for over 30 years. Obviously some of pics she is young with long black hair and then short hair starting to turn and finally salt and pepper. I have had people in the past challenge me as to why she looks so different. Just thought I would explain right up front. Here are some the very first photos I took with a Polaroid camera. I wasn't sure she would show her boobs for my camera but when I asked she pulled top down and smiled for the camera. You can read more about our sex like in the real stories section. She was 29 when I sot these View attachment 86487View attachment 86488View attachment 86489
I know what you mean. I have pictures of both of my wives over the years and as they aged both began to look different. My first wife' boobs were what was most noticeable as she aged. They went from a perky to B cup to a nice C cup then back down again. Never were hangers but seemed to just lose their fullness between 16 when I began photographing her and 33, when the last ones I took of her.
She Bear is the same way. I'll try and attach a couple of photos of her taken twenty years apart.
The first was when she wore a 36DD bra and the second when she had graduated to a 38DD.

Attachments

• 36Delta Dealt.jpg
    36Delta Dealt.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Perfection 4.jpg
    Perfection 4.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 15
Elaine's body got better with age. Any man who saw those photos of her no mater what age she was would want to fuck her ASAP. Elaine's breasts were marvelous and sexy when she was in her 20s and 30s. Now her breasts and nipples are perfect.