My Hotwife Elaine

Attachments

• Resized_20201224_063359.jpeg
    Resized_20201224_063359.jpeg
    238.6 KB · Views: 8
I have been photographing my wife for over 30 years. Obviously some of pics she is young with long black hair and then short hair starting to turn and finally salt and pepper. I have had people in the past challenge me as to why she looks so different. Just thought I would explain right up front. Here are some the very first photos I took with a Polaroid camera. I wasn't sure she would show her boobs for my camera but when I asked she pulled top down and smiled for the camera. You can read more about our sex like in the real stories section. She was 29 when I sot these View attachment 86487View attachment 86488View attachment 86489
very sexy lady

When I first talked her into posing for me I bought some sexy lingerie for her and asked her to pose in them for a couple of photos. This may have been when I convinced her, or maybe she convinced herself, to smile. Anyone who used the old Polaroid cameras knew you got to see the photos right away. After looking at the first pic with her standing and frowning I showed it to her. I don't remember exactly I said but the idea was I thought she would look more attractive smiling. The last pics is same bra shot in color. B&W 1.jpgB&W 2.jpgS-86.jpgShe sat on the bed and posed with a great smile and opened legs. Over the years she has collected quite a collection of lingerie and she seldom got rid of them. Every so often she would dig down and find something from years earlier but that is for another time. Think I posted those in Elaine's First Time thread

I have been photographing my wife for over 30 years. Obviously some of pics she is young with long black hair and then short hair starting to turn and finally salt and pepper. I have had people in the past challenge me as to why she looks so different. Just thought I would explain right up front. Here are some the very first photos I took with a Polaroid camera. I wasn't sure she would show her boobs for my camera but when I asked she pulled top down and smiled for the camera. You can read more about our sex like in the real stories section. She was 29 when I sot these View attachment 86487View attachment 86488View attachment 86489
Love it, bet she made a lot of dicks hard