My Korean Slut - photo/video series UPDATE: Wife shared!!

Have a few photos and videos to share of my Korean slut wife. Hope everyone enjoys.

Here's her thinking it's time for bed, all in her PJs, but I have other plans. It's toy time. This is just one of our many vibrators and toys, and it's a basic one, a starter. I use this to just tease her, get her hot and going.

The PJs come down easy. The panties are a little harder to pull down, have to slide them down past her fat ass. Wish you could see it jiggle when she's bent over like this -- it jiggles just the right amount.

I'll leave her here like this for you to taste. We'll take turns.

She’s so sexy!
PM me let’s talk about her

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: communalspoonin
Away from computer this weekend but have some pics saved on phone.

In this one, I made her take off her panties herself and told her to open her legs. She was very obedient and was well rewarded with a long clit licking and pussy eating. And I mean eating, my tongue was literally in her wet hole thrashing around. She felt so ashamed and violated, she said.

View attachment 1274387View attachment 1274389
amazing pussy love the lips on her

Update on threesome: my wife and the lover are texting, and I know they're talking dirty because she is blushing after putting her phone down. She is also being very affectionate with me (like she's feeling a lil guilty or something). I think she is wet with excitement. And I've spoken to the guy prior, he is heads over heels for her as well. Neither can wait.

This is really becoming more and more of a cuckhold. Early convo is no pics or vids, but I'm hoping in heat of the moment, I can sneak a photo at least because it sounds like these two cannot wait to go at it. She said she's going to make out with him hard.

Last edited:
Update on threesome: my wife and the lover are texting, and I know they're talking dirty because she is blushing after putting her phone down. She is also being very affectionate with me (like she's feeling a lil guilty or something). I think she is wet with excitement. And I've spoken to the guy prior, he is heads over heels for her as well. Neither can wait.

This is really becoming more and more of a cuckhold. Early convo is no pics or vids, but I'm hoping in heat of the moment, I can sneak a photo at least because it sounds like these two cannot wait to go at it. She said she's going to make out with him hard.
He would be crazy not to get in her pabties and ravish her

Reactions: communalspoonin