My Korean Slut - photo/video series UPDATE: Wife shared!!

communalspoonin

Couple
Gold
Have a few photos and videos to share of my Korean slut wife. Hope everyone enjoys.

Here's her thinking it's time for bed, all in her PJs, but I have other plans. It's toy time. This is just one of our many vibrators and toys, and it's a basic one, a starter. I use this to just tease her, get her hot and going.

The PJs come down easy. The panties are a little harder to pull down, have to slide them down past her fat ass. Wish you could see it jiggle when she's bent over like this -- it jiggles just the right amount.

I'll leave her here like this for you to taste. We'll take turns.

Attachments

• toytime2.jpg
    toytime2.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 824
  • toytime3.jpg
    toytime3.jpg
    491.8 KB · Views: 756
  • toytime4.jpg
    toytime4.jpg
    433 KB · Views: 742
  • toytim5.jpg
    toytim5.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 712
  • toytime1.jpg
    toytime1.jpg
    470.5 KB · Views: 689
Last edited:
Have a few photos and videos to share of my Korean slut wife. Hope everyone enjoys. Treat these as little "mini-series" ;)

Here's her thinking it's time for bed, all in her PJs, but I have other plans. It's toy time. This is just one of our many vibrators and toys, and it's a basic one, a starter. I use this to just tease her, get her hot and going.

The PJs come down easy. The panties are a little harder to pull down, have to slide them down past her fat ass. Wish you could see it jiggle when she's bent over like this -- it jiggles just the right amount.

4557888.jpg
😘😎

Have a few photos and videos to share of my Korean slut wife. Hope everyone enjoys.

Hot

BIG NEWS!

I can officially say my wife is ready to be shared! Listen to her say it for yourself in the video ;)

Thank you so much for all your dirty comments, pics and video tributes you gave her -- she loved them! They turned her on so much, she felt so wanted, and now she legit cannot wait for other men in her. Hopefully one day we can get around to some of you here! Thanks for helping me get my wife across the finish line.

As a thank you, made this video for you all to enjoy.

I ask her a question for you guys at the end of the first vid. And in the second vid, she doesn't answer me cause she is about to cum as I pull her hair back to start training her.

Enjoy my slut (soon literally!)

Attachments

• 720_M.mp4
    7.7 MB
  • 720b_M.mp4
    7.3 MB
Last edited:
Away from computer this weekend but have some pics saved on phone.

In this one, I made her take off her panties herself and told her to open her legs. She was very obedient and was well rewarded with a long clit licking and pussy eating. And I mean eating, my tongue was literally in her wet hole thrashing around. She felt so ashamed and violated, she said.

Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 5.11.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-04-13 at 5.11.54 PM.png

Away from computer this weekend but have some pics saved on phone.

In this one, I made her take off her panties herself and told her to open her legs. She was very obedient and was well rewarded with a long clit licking and pussy eating. And I mean eating, my tongue was literally in her wet hole thrashing around. She felt so ashamed and violated, she said.

View attachment 1274387View attachment 1274389
my tribute

Attachments

• ll.png
    ll.png
    5 MB · Views: 361