My Korean Slut - photo/video series UPDATE: Wife shared!!

Update: things with wifey and lover fizzled out. She's not telling me much, but long story short, he got too aggressive and pushy during their first phone/video sex, and she became uncomfortable. So it's off. She's pretty bummed and disappointed, but we're moving onto the next...

This does happen, right?

Update: things with wifey and lover fizzled out. She's not telling me much, but long story short, he got too aggressive and pushy during their first phone/video sex, and she became uncomfortable. So it's off. She's pretty bummed and disappointed, but we're moving onto the next...

This does happen, right?
Sorry to hear it, but better to figure out that there's no chemistry early and stop it there. Looking at your pics, any guy that gets to chat/meet her is very l;ucky!

Reactions: communalspoonin
Sorry to hear it, but better to figure out that there's no chemistry early and stop it there. Looking at your pics, any guy that gets to chat/meet her is very l;ucky!

Thanks. We're onto next lover. She has plenty lined up.

Original guy doesn't know what he's missing. Oh well. Wifey is a little hurt, but thankfully not soured by experience.

Reactions: petco