My lovely wife. Advice

My wife and I have been together 9 years and have a family together. She is a large assed, blue eyed, blonde haired and has lovely Slavic features although she is English. I am a light skinned black male, and her attraction is only to black and dark skinned men. She enjoys sex and large cock but I am only slightly above average.

I mentioned to her that I would love her to be more slutty and adventurous during an argument and heard nothing about it until last week. She is having a weekend in London with her best girl mate soon and out of the blue she said "I will fuck someone and send it to you". I have a vague laughing response but I could tell she wasn't joking. Its since come up again and she is asking for the green light. Now I am feeling nervous and reflectance!

Should I encourage her or does this need to be taken more slowly? I am worried she will fall in love with a huge bbc, but I also have a real strong desire to see her happy and explore this side of herself.

Did it excite you when she said that? When she does go, I'll bet you spend the weekend nights nervously thinking what she's up to, right then! Has she done it yet, is she sucking a stranger's cock, getting it ready to use her married pussy hard, once more ...? Coming home to you "slutty and adventurous" as you wanted, full of his cum?

Should I encourage her or does this need to be taken more slowly? I am worried she will fall in love with a huge bbc, but I also have a real strong desire to see her happy and explore this side of herself.
when she finds guys to be with you are going to be riding the craziest emotional roller coaster. you are a lucky guy!

her developing feelings for men she is with can be a problem and is something that should be discussed.

the way we've avoided that is not to have any sort of long term affairs. usually it is once or twice and on to the next one.

Last edited:
My wife and I have been together 9 years and have a family together. She is a large assed, blue eyed, blonde haired and has lovely Slavic features although she is English. I am a light skinned black male, and her attraction is only to black and dark skinned men. She enjoys sex and large cock but I am only slightly above average.

I mentioned to her that I would love her to be more slutty and adventurous during an argument and heard nothing about it until last week. She is having a weekend in London with her best girl mate soon and out of the blue she said "I will fuck someone and send it to you". I have a vague laughing response but I could tell she wasn't joking. Its since come up again and she is asking for the green light. Now I am feeling nervous and reflectance!

MMM you have very hot wife, can you share her photo

Wow, yes especially your first time that she will be doing it alone without you, you will be waiting at home (wherever) both excited and nervous. The excitement will come by waiting to hear all the details ( How was the sex, did he have a big cock, did she blow him, etc.) the nervousness will be did you make the right decisions going into the howife lifestyle, the unknowing of what will happen after this.

However, right now if the excitement for her first hotwife/cuckold experience doesn't outweigh the nerves then I would say maybe pump the brakes and take it slower. Based on your post she seems very ready and probably excited to begin the new sexual freedom, for me that is very exciting. Maybe its better for your nerves if you are there for her first experience, (watching, participating MFM or Jacking off watching) of course if that's what she wants.

By now u must realize & enjoy the fact that she's going to fuck another guy, just as you'd spoken about.
Enjoy it. Make sure she knows its completely ok with you. She'll love you for it, especially if he's got a big cock and fucks her like a slut

Reactions: antoniodicro