• sure

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

verkitwme

Couple
Gold member
Mar 6, 2017
USA
Have been with him for almost 2 years now, officially a hotwife. Hubby is there 95% of the time, has come to embrace his clean up role. We're not into humiliation scene (ok maybe a teeny bit) My hubby encouraged me to do this, WOW no turning back now. He's only 5.5" and first long term boyfriend was only 4"
My lover is a full 9" I never knew sex could be so fulfilling (pardon the pun).

Here we are .... sherry hugeholewithcum.jpeg sherry hugeholewithcum.jpeg hisbigone.jpg Copy of shore 1-16-09 091.jpgcum.JPG his cum.jpg

Size does matter. Those that say is doesn't are clearly in denial or just plain fibbing.

Some of us guys understand that we have to play the hand we've been dealt. As you can see from my avatar, I'm 5" at best, probably closer to 4 1/2". BUT, my goal remains to please my partner, WHATEVER that takes. If it means oral I'm there, if it means helping her masturbate to completion I'm there as well. I am secure in my sexuality and know my limitations.

I used to be larger about 6 1/2", but years of non-use and age has caused my dick to atrophy. I can no longer hit spots I used to. "It's not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean"--- BULL. I don't care how good a guy can move if he can't get in deep enough.

Add to that the mental part of sex, most men do not get excited seeing small boobs, or a huge posterior of tree-trunk thighs. Be real guys, to women a beer belly isn't pleasing nor is a poorly trimmed beard or a small dick. We all have mental images of what is and is not appealing, ergo exciting.

But of course too big is just as bad as soon too small, My wife said too big hurts as the guy bottoms out. Too fat hurts as well and remember the vagina looses elastically as a woman ages.

SIZE MATTERS - IT ALWAYS HAS - IT ALWAYS WILL.

Reactions: Loboloco
My current wife had more than 500 guys before we met, her number not mine. She refuses to talk about it, all that fuel wasted. Anyway I'm sure she's had most every type of cock. All she says is it hurts if it's too long and I like fat cocks. In the past, when I was larger in the midst of pounding away she said I was so big. I had to stop, laughed so hard I couldn't continue. I called her on her fib, that is wasn't necessary to say that, like any good con, you "die with the lie".

Later on in life we went to a sex club in Fla a few times, I said see I'm not big, I'm average.

One of the worst things a woman can say, "are you in yet?"

SIZE MATTERS!!!!!

Reactions: AxelP
At one point my wife also said size doesn't matter, and I'm not small by any means in that department but definitely average. And we do have amazing sex where she always cums 2-3 times at least. But when she finally had a really big cock (9") in front of me, she was fulfilled and he eyes lit up. Now she talks about it all the time and wants more!

Reactions: Uk_luva
Have been with him for almost 2 years now, officially a hotwife. Hubby is there 95% of the time, has come to embrace his clean up role. We're not into humiliation scene (ok maybe a teeny bit) My hubby encouraged me to do this, WOW no turning back now. He's only 5.5" and first long term boyfriend was only 4"

Here we are .... View attachment 23246 View attachment 23246 View attachment 23247 View attachment 23248View attachment 23250 View attachment 23249
Nice pictures. I love the smile on your face. Do not get me wrong. I am a newbie hotwife.

Reactions: jon carlton
About size. I am 8 1/2 and always satisfied my wife and other lovers. But when I hooked my wife up with 10" I saw a reaction I never saw before. And she's quick to now, with my blessing, that she never had a better fuck and a sweeter dick. About the cleaning up the bulls mess I've become a big fan of cleaning up every last drop.

In my hubby's case he's very confident, a successful attorney, in great shape, actually an Alpha male in all area's except for a big cock. Never bothered me before, you don't marry a cock you marry a man. BUT that being said, once I got my lovers big cock in me I was hooked !!
You are a wonderful wife and a beautiful woman. I am glad you enjoy it.

It's amazing his stamina can last as long as he wants and can EASILY cum 3x in a session, Unreal to say the least !:)

My wife - former prostitute - has been with almost 4,000 different men in almost 20 years as a call girl, and she says size matters but prefers smaller men, 5" or so, she gets off better with the smaller men. My wifes pussy is actually big for her petite body size, and I think the smaller men last longer

She told me she lost her virginity at 15, and never had a real orgasm with a man until she was almost 22, when she met a guy with a smaller dick and he was able to last longer with her.

I am pretty big myself, so big she will not let me fuck her ass LOL, she's let hundreds of men fuck her ass but not her husband, hahaha

Here we are .... View attachment 23246 View attachment 23246 View attachment 23247 View attachment 23248View attachment 23250 View attachment 23249
Does he like all wet and sloppy, freshly fucked? I'll bet he loves it

Reactions: luvmy46hw