My lover

Anyone else have such fun ?

• YEs

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • sure

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Hubby LOVES cleaning me up, a major turn on for all three of us.
Just into this cuckold marriage lifestyle a year ago. I used to meet my bull while hubby is watching. He loves to clean me up after the hot date. As a woman, I just didnt get the joy why a cuckold hubby want to do that.

Just into this cuckold marriage lifestyle a year ago. I used to meet my bull while hubby is watching. He loves to clean me up after the hot date. As a woman, I just didnt get the joy why a cuckold hubby want to do that.
I can understand that. I could not understand why my wife wanted me to do that. But after doing it at her urging I fell in love with it now I can't get enough of it. I can't explain it but it has become my favorite thing to do.

I want to lick another's cum from her so bad, but looks like it'll never happen as she won't consider another guy. So I try the next best thing. my cum.

Sex between us in very infrequent so I need to seize the opportunity when it arises. We're playing and I ask her if she'd like me to lick my cum off her, she surprises me and says yes. We continue to play and then I cum on (not in) her pussy, I can't quite bring myself to do it, post orgasm blues. As I lay along side her she says "I thought you were going to lick your cum off me". WOW!

Months later, our next playtime I make sure to cum on her pussy again painting her clit and labia. In a second before the blues sets in I'm on her making sure to lick up every drop of my deposit, she's squirming like I can't remember.

We didn't say a word about it but clearly she enjoyed the experience, if I could only get her to the extra guy place, I think it would great for us both.

Reactions: nutinbutfun
I've never thought of licking my own cum but licking the other guys cum either from her pussy or any where else they come brings both of us great pleasure.

I was actually surprised how my hubby took to his "clean up" role. At first he was VERY apprehensive but after the first time he was hooked. It's such a turn on having him do this I can't really explain how exciting it is but WOW I love it.

Reactions: CougarJena
I think men don't want to be excluded. When you come home from a sexual encounter, he's excluded, but when he licks you clean he is now included. You have now shared your experience with him as he has shared you with others.

Reactions: AxelP
I was actually surprised how my hubby took to his "clean up" role. At first he was VERY apprehensive but after the first time he was hooked. It's such a turn on having him do this I can't really explain how exciting it is but WOW I love it.
Wow. Sounds like me. The first time she asked my I gave her a look. I could not believe my wife would want me licking another man's cum. When I saw she really meant it I went in thinking I would tell her to never ask me to do this again.
But she was so turned on when when I started she came twice in what had to be a minute. Then I really got into it where I started actually looking for any drip of his cum to lick. It has become my favorite part of sex.

Lucky husband's, I'm still trying to get to the point where my wife openly admits to me, or let's me watxh or pictures. The closest I got was me eating her and her telling me "shes sore, to be gentle"

Reactions: Jesse85364
In my hubby's case he's very confident, a successful attorney, in great shape, actually an Alpha male in all area's except for a big cock. Never bothered me before, you don't marry a cock you marry a man. BUT that being said, once I got my lovers big cock in me I was hooked !!
My wife would totally agree, growing up in mostly black city (she's Hispanic) she experienced some of the biggest thickest BBC's . Though happy with me she has to have something huge once in a while.