My muslim wife fucked by a non muslim with out my permission

Shakib

Couple
Hello I'm a Muslim.I have a very hot hijabi muslim wife.My wife like to roleplay where she was fucked by several men while I watching.But It's always been a fantasy.But everytime during sex she demand it for real, but i never agree.One day when i came from the office i enter my room the first thing she say "Honey eat my pussy" she was wearing a short Pant and a bra.I said what happen honey.She just undress her pull my hair and sit on my face for an hour. And i found you can't imagine that much cum in side her pussy.And she say it will happen all the time, now this will be your meal.

Hello I'm a Muslim.I have a very hot hijabi muslim wife.My wife like to roleplay where she was fucked by several men while I watching.But It's always been a fantasy.But everytime during sex she demand it for real, but i never agree.One day when i came from the office i enter my room the first thing she say "Honey eat my pussy" she was wearing a short Pant and a bra.I said what happen honey.She just undress her pull my hair and sit on my face for an hour. And i found you can't imagine that much cum in side her pussy.And she say it will happen all the time, now this will be your meal.
she needs a strong latin bull to enlighten her on the wonders of the west.

Still getting fucked everyday.Everyday night she comes with a Burkha which is Cover with cum of others men
Please pm me and let me know how she transitioned to being a hot wife. My partner also wears a burkha and hijab. I can hardly contain myself at the thought that she would come home every night with a fresh cream pie for me.

Ps I forgot to ask, does she bring home any photos/videos for you view at your pleasure. (Btw, I am not asking you to post any. I appreciate that would be difficult)

ur wife age from ? show me ur wife?

Not judging and also am a little envious. But is this an offense that gets stoning as a penalty. And what if your community and clerics knew of you getting off while eating semen from her cunt. WWAD