MY NEW JAPANESE GIRLFRIEND. HER NAME IS MISUMI

recently i just split with my partner coz she wouldnt play with my friends and pose nude and things like that. anyway i met this new jap chick. her name is misumi and shes a real whore. just the way i like them. she will fuk anyone anytime.
she came to aussie to work for a jap company who was based in adelaide. she was a translator for them and also an english coach for visiting japo directors. she was very sad and lonely when she first got here and soon fell in love withe her boss due to that she didnt really know anyone else.
he turned out to be a real jap asshole who treated her real bad. he only wanted to have anal sex with her and her doctor told her that if her ass kept getting a pounding the way it did she would have to wear a colostomy bag coz her bum couldnt take it no more. he also did other crule things and make her do stuff in public to humiliate her and keep her under control.

View attachment 293227View attachment 293228
she is a beauty

recently i just split with my partner coz she wouldnt play with my friends and pose nude and things like that. anyway i met this new jap chick. her name is misumi and shes a real whore. just the way i like them. she will fuk anyone anytime.
she came to aussie to work for a jap company who was based in adelaide. she was a translator for them and also an english coach for visiting japo directors. she was very sad and lonely when she first got here and soon fell in love withe her boss due to that she didnt really know anyone else.
he turned out to be a real jap asshole who treated her real bad. he only wanted to have anal sex with her and her doctor told her that if her ass kept getting a pounding the way it did she would have to wear a colostomy bag coz her bum couldnt take it no more. he also did other crule things and make her do stuff in public to humiliate her and keep her under control.

My Japanese wife will fuck anything too.

Attachments

• IMG_20210628_113220_439.jpg
    IMG_20210628_113220_439.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 60

Mmmmmm sexy

Reactions: Showoffwife
her boss would do sum mean things to misumi. he would take her to a nice restaurant with his jap business friends and make her drink heaps od wine and water. he wouldnt let her go to the toilet there. he would wait until they were all leaving the restaurant and then make her ******** in public. he would pretend it was her fault even though it was his idea. he would take pix and the others would laugh at her. he kept all these pix stored on a secret hard drive but she found it and copied the files as e vidence of abuse.

View attachment 293697View attachment 293698
Mmmmm

shes a stunner