MY NEW JAPANESE GIRLFRIEND. HER NAME IS MISUMI

I haven't heard from Paul in a while. The crazy bitch has probably chopped him into little bits and stored him in the freezer.
still here. misumi still lives me and its going well. shes on some strong meds tho to keep her calm. she still likes to be naked all the time wich is a little strange when ppl drop over but they get used to it after a whlie. she is applying for permanent residency soon so she may become an aussie.

Reactions: jusme
still here. misumi still lives me and its going well. shes on some strong meds tho to keep her calm. she still likes to be naked all the time wich is a little strange when ppl drop over but they get used to it after a whlie. she is applying for permanent residency soon so she may become an aussie.
Good news. Just remember that Brigitte and myself are ready to head off to Adelaide to help out if you need us. (# help out means have sex with you two)

....she still likes to be naked all the time wich is a little strange when ppl drop over but they get used to it after a whlie....

Brig did some reading up on this..

Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)

Sensory processing disorder is a condition in which the brain has trouble receiving and responding to information that comes in through the senses.
Formerly referred to as sensory integration dysfunction.
Some people with sensory processing disorder are oversensitive to things in their environment. Common sounds may be painful or overwhelming. The light touch of a shirt may cause the sufferer to feel constrained and trapped.....................

The condition may be caused by trauma.

i know. the doc said sumthing similar. the condition has many names and reckons its bought on by her old trauma. the poor girl must have been subjected to some horrible things. shes only just telling me about a few now. i feel so sorry for her. but i have to say that even after being treated so bad and like shit she is still a nice person.

bond2.jpg

Oddzilla, of all people on here I can't believe your entertaining this bullshit from this muppet! My only guess is that you are working on roasting this guy as he's clearly full of shit!!!???

• Haha
Reactions: MissMyWife
Probably a good move. I have heard of foreign workers just vanishing...
yep. seen that too. one day they re here and gone the next. a mate of mine had a thai gf that just vanished withoiut a trace. her work said she went home but he foned her relatives there and they never seen her come back

yep. seen that too. one day they re here and gone the next. a mate of mine had a thai gf that just vanished withoiut a trace. her work said she went home but he foned her relatives there and they never seen her come back
True. There are some horrible people in this world.
Brigitte and I are podcast junkies...some of things people do are unbelievable.

aren't you the guy that (wrongly) accused me to post pix that are not my own?
the pix of your misumi can be found in the net on different pages. they date (and are commented) from around 2018.. easy to check with google finder.
still: she's a nice girl.
You should ask him for a request pic. That usually sorts out the frauds from the genuine members. You should know that.