MY NEW JAPANESE GIRLFRIEND. HER NAME IS MISUMI

Paul, can I be so bold as to make one important observation.
By referring to Misumi as a "toy" you appear to be as controlling as her previous boss.
Just a thought.
She's very pretty. Feel free to bring her over to Melbourne.

Paul, can I be so bold as to make one important observation.
By referring to Misumi as a "toy" you appear to be as controlling as her previous boss.
Just a thought.
She's very pretty. Feel free to bring her over to Melbourne.

good point. i will change it when i work out how to. misumi was subjected to many form of sexaul abuse. i should be more thoughfull in the future to her needs. sum of the things she went thru were awful

Attachments

• BOND10.jpg
    BOND10.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 83
  • BOND11.jpg
    BOND11.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 83
  • BOND14.jpg
    BOND14.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 85
  • BOND12.jpg
    BOND12.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 95
her crule boss hired this office manager. her name was mrs rattbreff. she was in charge of disciplinig the younger staff. she was a mean bitch who wood often tie misumi up and savagely spank her. the bitch used to pick on misumi alot coz she was small and pretty. mr sumo would just sit there and watch the beatings happen. he wood often wank and then cum of her red sore bottom. there were others before misumi that were employed and punished by these two. stranglely they have never been heard of since. maybe misumi was lucky to escape and i was lucky to be driving up that dark street last that fateful cold july nite.

What actually happened?
I heard talk about this on "the other" forum.
I didn't like to ask as you really only get secondhand hearsay information which is usually over exagerated anyway.

What actually happened?
I heard talk about this on "the other" forum.
I didn't like to ask as you really only get secondhand hearsay information which is usually over exagerated anyway.

ok. this is so bizare . i had just split up with A** and i was feel a bit down so i went out late one nite on a drive. i just went to check out some possible fishing spots just to fill in som time. i was down near the beach near seacliff in a back street in an industrial area. lucky i wasn't going fast and then it happened. right in front of my car lights was a young naked japanese girl. she had chains around her neck and waist and she looked to have been beaten. she was crying heavily and pleaded to me for me to let her in the car. i did and drove off. she climbed over into
the back and curled up on floor. all i could hear was sobbing. i wanted to take her to the police but she said no so i took her home with me. as soon as we got there she wanted to shower. i had to cut the chains off with my grinder. dam that was the longest shower ever. she came out and she seemed to be unaware she was still naked. must have been shock. i tied to convince her to put some thing on but she wouldnt. i was able to take some days off work to be with her and to buy clothes and work things out. she is still here. i call her my geisha housegirl she rarely leaves the place and if she dose its late at nite

Sounds like her boss has this...

Sadistic Personality Disorder -

This disorder is characterized by cruel, aggressive, manipulative, and demeaning behavior directed towards others. Abusiveness and violence are common in the sadist's social relationships, because the sadist lacks concern for people and derives pleasure from harming or humiliating others. There are similarities between sadistic PD and the more aggressive antisocial PD, however, the antisocial person does not generally hurt others just for pleasure. There may also be an association between sadistic PD and sexual sadism, in which the person derives sexual arousal and satisfaction from sadistic acts like beating and humiliating someone.

So you have this poor girl locked in a spare room?
Are you sure things are any better for this poor waif? Or has she just swapped one master for another?
yes thats sumthing i often ponder. theres a mental sickness where ppl get excited about being dominated. misumi may have it. when im really kind to her she cracks it but when i dominated she gets hot. not that i mind having a smoking sex slave living with me

i have noticed that she luvs it when we play the tie up game

There's pages and pages out there on Female Submission. It's quite common and usually has varying degrees of severity. These can range from being gently tied up with soft material to spending weeks in homemade prison cells.
Misumi may be on the higher end of the scale.