My New Lifestylers Magazine Sexy Centerfold Is Published

Thank you so much! I've seen your "cowboy" pics. Would be fun to "ride you" cowboy. That pic I sent you was the original, un-cropped. Mr HW says it makes him want to ride me and he's been married to me forever! ;) So "ride me" and enjoy the pic!

Mrs Hotwife
To ride you, or to have you ride me would be a dream cum true!! Thanks again sweetheart!! 😊😉

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702
Really wanted to read your old posts, but your profile is locked. I am a married, over 50 years, senior that will never enjoy the lifestyle. So reading about the activity of others has been my substitute. Your adventure has worked well for you and I look forward to hearing more about it.

The photos from the magazine are outstanding! Your husband is an artist with the camera and you are a very lovely subject. Congratulations on being a cover girl.

• Love
Really wanted to read your old posts, but your profile is locked. I am a married, over 50 years, senior that will never enjoy the lifestyle. So reading about the activity of others has been my substitute. Your adventure has worked well for you and I look forward to hearing more about it.

The photos from the magazine are outstanding! Your husband is an artist with the camera and you are a very lovely subject. Congratulations on being a cover girl.
Thank you so much for the sweet compliments! I'm thrilled when guys actually get true enjoyment from my pics and stories. 😘

1633023575283.png

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the sweet compliments! I'm thrilled when guys actually get true enjoyment from my pics and stories. 😘

View attachment 610519
Your reply opened up your profile. Wow! Was able to read some of your old posts and I can see why the magazine wanted to feature you. As well as being great eye candy, you are a wonderful ambassador for the lifestyle. I'll be catching up on more of your work.

• Love
So if you've been following me you know that I had a small "sexy selfie centerfold LIfestylers Magazine feature coming out. It was released this evening. I love the cover and some of the pics inside are our favorites. We had to compromise on some of the best pics because they wanted to save them for a main mag feature in October. But overall, I'm happy with it and I hope you enjoy it!

By the way, there is NOTHING being "marketed" or "sold" or anything like that. This is just a fun opportunity I've had to appear in some sexy pics for the whole world...... before I get too old to do it anymore, so I post about it. There's no spam, subscriptions or anything of the sort. This is my cover. Wish me luck 😘 😘

All of the pics are from this summer 2021, so that's the "real me".

Mrs Hotwife

This pic was taken at the infamous "ranch" you've read about in my stories and pic posts. We spend summers up at the ranch. It was taken in August 2021

View attachment 600755
damn sexy hot babe

L

Such a sexy pic - so hot! I may have missed you mentioning it but did the magazine include face pics or keep your identity private like here? Just curious.
Lots of people in the lifestyle know me by face, but never on a site like this. Thank you for the compliment. I'm glad you enjoyed that pic. It was fun.

Mrs Hotwife

Enjoy it! Fantasize about me doing whatever you want, I will do it for you if you fantasize enough. Enjoy jacking off, I'm flattered. Post a pic for all of us to see as your doing it or when you finish! Have fun using me!

Mrs Hotwife
I want to fantasize about your sucking my dick while you ride a dildo

Lots of people in the lifestyle know me by face, but never on a site like this. Thank you for the compliment. I'm glad you enjoyed that pic. It was fun.

Mrs Hotwife
Oh I know not this site totally understood I was referring to the magazine but after posting the questions I saw more pics (also just as hot) and definitely realized identity kept confidential. To me that also likely made it a no brainer to do that. I think that experience will lead to something else - not sure what but can’t wait to find out!

So if you've been following me you know that I had a small "sexy selfie centerfold LIfestylers Magazine feature coming out. It was released this evening. I love the cover and some of the pics inside are our favorites. We had to compromise on some of the best pics because they wanted to save them for a main mag feature in October. But overall, I'm happy with it and I hope you enjoy it!

By the way, there is NOTHING being "marketed" or "sold" or anything like that. This is just a fun opportunity I've had to appear in some sexy pics for the whole world...... before I get too old to do it anymore, so I post about it. There's no spam, subscriptions or anything of the sort. This is my cover. Wish me luck 😘 😘

All of the pics are from this summer 2021, so that's the "real me".

Mrs Hotwife

This pic was taken at the infamous "ranch" you've read about in my stories and pic posts. We spend summers up at the ranch. It was taken in August 2021

View attachment 600755Awesome

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat