My Personal Fantasy

Saw this forum area and figured why not.

So in the past year my fiance has really gotten braver and more confident in herself, and even had a decent following on Twitter (won't make that public atm)

And it's been a partial reason for my fantasies about her.

My favorite fantasy involves her getting friendly with someone online. Getting closer, talking more, and eventually, the guy opening up and asking if she's into meeting up sometime. She'd be nervous at first, but eventually accept.

I love picturing them betting together at a hotel. Hanging out, especially at the pool, then maybe a few drinks open her up.

They go back to his room, get closer, kissing as he begins to fondle and undress her, with it eventually ending with her on her back, legs spread, his cock buried inside her pussy as he records fucking her, with me eventually coming across the video either online or on her phone.

Of course there'd be more, but that's my favorite start to it all.

So in the past year my fiance has really gotten braver and more confident in herself, and even had a decent following on Twitter (won't make that public atm)

My favorite fantasy involves her getting friendly with someone online. Getting closer, talking more, and eventually, the guy opening up and asking if she's into meeting up sometime. She'd be nervous at first, but eventually accept.

I love picturing them betting together at a hotel. Hanging out, especially at the pool, then maybe a few drinks open her up.

They go back to his room, get closer, kissing as he begins to fondle and undress her, with it eventually ending with her on her back, legs spread, his cock buried inside her pussy as he records fucking her, with me eventually coming across the video either online or on her phone.

I would arrange for you to "innocently" call your fiance while I was eating her sweet pussy, or balls deep doggy style. I'd make her talk to you the whole time

Keep moving some day do it in real with someone

Reactions: toolman2c

That is a great fantasy. Would love to see my girlfriend fucking someone in a video or better yet - swallowing his cum.

hi to all linda here i am married and we try a lot of safe things he likes seeing me nude in front of other we go to a few nude is ok and i can be nude that way or flashing meeting others into watching in a safe place i am bi he is not we started to go to a members only club in nyc when you pay a member ship there are less laws they put on floor shows they had a women lay down and any guy could cum on her it was so kinky to watch she had it from head to foot ,i told my husband to do it but he felt shy lol and didnt since then we talk about it and he asks me if something like that would excite me and i did say its crazy but i found it exciting to watch we didnt touch her after but some could rub the cum on her with hands i think you have to be gay to want to my husband is not and that would not excite him i thought about asking if he thought that was ok but i didnt ask ,but its all a fantasy that i hope to try with my husband there

Attachments

• 20231009_132402.jpg
    20231009_132402.jpg
    725.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 20231009_133144.jpg
    20231009_133144.jpg
    419.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 20230929_221133.jpg
    20230929_221133.jpg
    507.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 20231009_132050.jpg
    20231009_132050.jpg
    544.7 KB · Views: 20
hi to all linda here i am married and we try a lot of safe things he likes seeing me nude in front of other we go to a few nude is ok and i can be nude that way or flashing meeting others into watching in a safe place i am bi he is not we started to go to a members only club in nyc when you pay a member ship there are less laws they put on floor shows they had a women lay down and any guy could cum on her it was so kinky to watch she had it from head to foot ,i told my husband to do it but he felt shy lol and didnt since then we talk about it and he asks me if something like that would excite me and i did say its crazy but i found it exciting to watch we didnt touch her after but some could rub the cum on her with hands i think you have to be gay to want to my husband is not and that would not excite him i thought about asking if he thought that was ok but i didnt ask ,but its all a fantasy that i hope to try with my husband there
Sign me up ;)