My photos

I like giant girls. Right now I have a impolite thought... how is for you to go at the beach or at the pool? Am I impolite if I tell you I like your boobs???? Seems you are not interestd to know how I look like....ok

I am big woman. I am 5 ft 11 and being well endowed well built and curvy always on high heels makes me HUGE! But I love my height and my curvy stature. About a year ago I was at Costco with my and this little boy pointed at me and said something like: "Gush mom, look at her, she is giant!!!"
You're a AMAZONIAN GODDESS

I love the man, A LOT. With all my heart.

I love him , but his jealousy is ruining our marriage. He has no justification for his jealousy. His imagination is what gets him in trouble. That is why i want to punish him.My husband has extreme self-esteem issues. What puzzles me the most is that I've had less partners than him. I mean, I have only fucked like 11 other guys aside from him.
I would be too You're SEXXX on a stick You're something that every man would want to make love to

I'm 73,622 tall, x , a b

I'm 187, 82, 17, a bit bolder, green eyes and a big nose. I have never seen a 38DD size breat before.....damn damn damn
I don't wear anything vulgar but because of my body type anything i wear looks tight on me. I'm confident that I look good in my clothes my style is "sexy but classy" I don't believe I have ever offended or embarrased myself or anyone with my wardrobe.I am a very classy woman and i would never dress in a cheap trashy way. I have noticed, that at times I apologize for the size of my boobs. Some people might think that I am purposefully being provocative or displaying my cleavage, but that is hardly the case. Logistically, unless I wear a turtle neck, most blouses that I wear still show cleavage; it is inevitable. There are dresses that I can never wear because, while on someone with smaller breasts it would look ok, on me it looks vulgar.

This issue of vulgarity isn’t something that I would have necessarily impressed upon myself, but rather the reaction that I get from people. How dare I show a glimpse of breast that isn’t darkened by the sun! I should pull my shirt up because I am about to have a nip-slip, even though my nips are firmly encased in my bra. I would love to wear strappy dresses with little triangle cups! I would love to wear certain shirts and blouses without something underneath for the sake of modesty (well, someone else’s idea of modesty not necessarily my own). The truth is I regulate a lot of what I wear so that people won’t take it as an invitation to stare or speak to or about my breasts.

I'm 73,622 tall, x , a b

I'm 187, 82, 17, a bit bolder, green eyes and a big nose. I have never seen a 38DD size breat before.....damn damn damn
Most people think i am stuck up arrogant and a bit of a snob. I'm a not stuck on myself at all.I'm the kind of person that only speaks if I have something to say and I keep my business to myself. When I am feeling stressed, blue, or overwhelmed, I will dress up a bit more than usual , and put more time and effort into my hair and make up. I think it's part of the 'fake it til you make it' mentality that I have adopted. If I look pretty, it helps me to feel a little better. It puts me in better spirits when I look fab. It helps me feel fab on less fab days.I always dress up when I'm feeling down.In fact I think the more down I feel the more I dress up, put make up and such. Partly because it's the fake till you make mentality, partly because I have no patience for feeling sorry for myself.I definitely feel better and more competent/capable of getting through the day if I dress up a little extra on the days when I don't feel good, but have something pretty important going on. I've been doing a lot of that lately.The more down I feel the more I dress up, put make up and such.If I'm mildly blue, I will indeed take more care with my appearance, in an effort to banish or soothe the mood.

Reactions: 86cowboy
Having big breasts isn't all roses, the back pain and not being able to wear certain tops is hard. I have very large breasts. Women always say how they want a boob job but they haven't a clue as to what all the implications are of having large boobs are.You cant find clothes that fit. Bras are expensive. Its a nightmare getting dresses and stuff too. There are dresses that I can never wear because, while on someone with smaller breasts it would look ok, on me it looks vulgar. I wear almost always my satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a skirt or pants. I don't wear anything vulgar but because of my body type anything i wear looks tight on me. And so many people look at my breasts rather than in the eyes while talking...

The biggest problem I have is with sleeping. I can't sleep on my front because they end up all tender and I can't sleep on my back because they're really heavy so I sleep on my sides. Also running is hell. People with regular boobs just don't understand at all. i cant wear strappy, strapless (puh-lease - as if) halter, braless, plunge, anything skimpy. The moment its short and strappy then gah - i look slutty. Bathing suits is a nightmare to purchase. Big breasts need support in a bathing suit.

I would be too You're SEXXX on a stick You're something that every man would want to make love to
If I am in a crowded room, I am a head above 95% of the people. I have been told that i look stuck up and arrogant.I have had the experience of women being jealous of me. I should not have to suffer for what I like because other women have low self esteem and don’t see the gifts they have within themselves.I have a more stylish sense of fashion. I never wear anything trashy, I keep myself well covered and strive for professionalism and class. I always like to dress on my best, because I also feel great when I’m dressed pretty. Once, i’d been to the hairdressers and was off to do a little shopping afterwards and the girl at the salon asked where i was going looking so glamorous – i said i was going shopping and she was like “really? You look so glammed up to be going shopping!”

Having big breasts isn't all roses, the back pain and not being able to wear certain tops is hard. I have very large breasts. Women always say how they want a boob job but they haven't a clue as to what all the implications are of having large boobs are.You cant find clothes that fit. Bras are expensive. Its a nightmare getting dresses and stuff too. There are dresses that I can never wear because, while on someone with smaller breasts it would look ok, on me it looks vulgar. I wear almost always my satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a skirt or pants. I don't wear anything vulgar but because of my body type anything i wear looks tight on me. And so many people look at my breasts rather than in the eyes while talking...

The biggest problem I have is with sleeping. I can't sleep on my front because they end up all tender and I can't sleep on my back because they're really heavy so I sleep on my sides. Also running is hell. People with regular boobs just don't understand at all. i cant wear strappy, strapless (puh-lease - as if) halter, braless, plunge, anything skimpy. The moment its short and strappy then gah - i look slutty. Bathing suits is a nightmare to purchase. Big breasts need support in a bathing suit.
I don't envy you the struggle of having large breasts. I have been around many women who have the same issues. And I have to admit that it is very difficult sometimes to maintain eye contact when having conversations with women whether they are well endowed or not. Its a natural reaction to look down. And being tall can make it seem like I am looking at their chest even when I'm trying to make eye contact.

If I am in a crowded room, I am a head above 95% of the people. I have been told that i look stuck up and arrogant.I have had the experience of women being jealous of me. I should not have to suffer for what I like because other women have low self esteem and don’t see the gifts they have within themselves.I have a more stylish sense of fashion. I never wear anything trashy, I keep myself well covered and strive for professionalism and class. I always like to dress on my best, because I also feel great when I’m dressed pretty. Once, i’d been to the hairdressers and was off to do a little shopping afterwards and the girl at the salon asked where i was going looking so glamorous – i said i was going shopping and she was like “really? You look so glammed up to be going shopping!”
Don't let other women make you feel bad If you were a lot less like skinny , flat chested and ugly , short they would still fine ways to run you down that way too I love tall women in a pair of CFM heels very sexxxy

• Love
Reactions: Stella 1976
The matter is very serious: each woman should be free to do anything without the fear of being "judged" by society; each woman should be free to dress as she sees fit, following only her own ideas, her own mood, her own "feeling" without the fear of being judged by men and without the fear that a man's eyes are on her. Men are very guilty. Many times the way a man looks a woman makes a woman feel unconfortable or "guilty". But men are guilty, and not the skirt she is wearing or her boobs or her measurements. I like when men look at my wife, because she is very beautiful and I am proud of her; I like that on some occasions (when we are on vacation, for example) she wears mini mini skirts and tight dresses and that on the beach, even when it's crowded, she is topless and I like to see the desire in men's eyes. But there are eyes that communicate desire and other eyes that are just plain vulgar, rude and violent. I am ashamed when I see that a man is looking at my wife in a vulgar and violent way. But this depends on the man and not on how the woman is dressed. We are in 2020, but our society has yet to grow in many ways. (sorry for my bad english. I hope you can underdstand what I'm telling).

Reactions: 86cowboy
I love the man, A LOT. With all my heart.

I love him , but his jealousy is ruining our marriage. He has no justification for his jealousy. His imagination is what gets him in trouble. That is why i want to punish him.My husband has extreme self-esteem issues. What puzzles me the most is that I've had less partners than him. I mean, I have only fucked like 11 other guys aside from him.
Hi 'am new here. I have a colourful history over many decades.. transitioning from a stuck up, possessive pain the ass for my partner to a swinger, hotwife-hubby and player myself. I have found that the best cure for possessiveness is crossing the rubicon. Opening up the relationship. You might say thats impossible in your case due to your hubby's manic paranoia and insecurity. Once upon a time my then fiancee (now wife) was in your shoes.. A big, voluptuous, big boobs, big ass woman .. very loyal to me .. BUT I was like paranoid and suffocated her. That was in college. I liberated myself through an epiphany I had early in life. But now lets turn it around and see it from your side. Your life is getting rogered. Your youth is getting wasted. You are getting neurotic and bitter in life. Its not doing you any good , its harming the marriage AND its making you bitter towards him. If you yourself are so unhappy inside, you can't make him happy. The way out is you should go ahead and do things on your own, that will make you happy inside.. things that will bring you pleasure, relax your nerves, generate happy hormones and make you smile. If you are relaxed and glowing inside, it will go across in your vibes and behaviour towards your hubby. That may make him a bit more secure and relaxed. Your call of course. But you are one hell of a Venus! I would hate to see you bitter and unhappy!

The matter is very serious: each woman should be free to do anything without the fear of being "judged" by society; each woman should be free to dress as she sees fit, following only her own ideas, her own mood, her own "feeling" without the fear of being judged by men and without the fear that a man's eyes are on her. Men are very guilty. Many times the way a man looks a woman makes a woman feel unconfortable or "guilty". But men are guilty, and not the skirt she is wearing or her boobs or her measurements. I like when men look at my wife, because she is very beautiful and I am proud of her; I like that on some occasions (when we are on vacation, for example) she wears mini mini skirts and tight dresses and that on the beach, even when it's crowded, she is topless and I like to see the desire in men's eyes. But there are eyes that communicate desire and other eyes that are just plain vulgar, rude and violent. I am ashamed when I see that a man is looking at my wife in a vulgar and violent way. But this depends on the man and not on how the woman is dressed. We are in 2020, but our society has yet to grow in many ways. (sorry for my bad english. I hope you can underdstand what I'm telling).
I agree with you for the most part, everyone should be able to express themselves and dress as they see fit as long as it does not break any laws where they are at. But no matter how careful you are, people always form their own opinions regardless of how you think you are presenting yourself. The key is to be comfortable with who you are, without depending on the approval of the people around you. It is easier said than done. But when you truly move past worrying about how other people see you, then you become relaxed and comfortable just being you. And the people who can't accept you as you, tend to remove themselves from your life.