My pregnant wife for others to use

GGEZ420

Male
I like to see other men use my wife as their jerkmeat or cumdumpster. Tell me how you would use her or show me a tribute to her and ill send more pics

Attachments

• IMG-20220328-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20220328-WA0003.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 387
  • IMG-20220327-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220327-WA0000.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 376
  • IMG-20220309-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20220309-WA0004.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG-20220227-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20220227-WA0002.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 351
This is my first post since i got on this forum! I want to see more of here!

I would lie her on her side, have her pull her top leg towards her, then enter her, getting deep inside her. Fuckinger her hard untill i cum innside her!

I like to see other men use my wife as their jerkmeat or cumdumpster. Tell me how you would use her or show me a tribute to her and ill send more pics
Make sure you don’t miss the opportunity to milk her tits. I should have played more when mine was pregnant and younger like that!

Would have her ride me, I think that’s sexy as hell!! That or have her on her knees, edge of the bed so I can pull her into me while I’m standing to bury my bwc deep. 🍆🔥🔥

I would spread her legs and fist her. Maybe slide my cock into her Ss while doing so. Have her sitting up so her tits are resting on her belly

First, congratulations on knocking her up. Well done.

Second, now that she's got a bun well under way in her oven, that means a number of possibilities have been opened up.

Others have already discussed the lactation play opportunities, which sound intriguing - I feel like your wife would make a passable heifer, at the very least.

Then, there's the fact that you no longer need to worry about pregnancy scares, so now's the time to start making some money. Let interested parties blow a load deep inside her obviously fertile pussy, charging only a nominal fee. I'm sure plenty of men would love to pay $5 to shoot in your wife, and such a trivial sum is a great way to show just how much they value her.

Finally, if you or any dom/mes in the area are interested in playing with your wife, now is the time. Her pregnancy has likely already filled her body with the countless aches, major and minor, of a gravid state, and she's likely to be very sensitive. For a sadist, that means her reactions will likely be intense, easily provoked, and endlessly entertaining. I'd love to take advantage of that to humiliate both of you, and to make her time as a mother-to-be just that much less comfortable.

Anyway, thank you for the pictures, and again, congratulations.

• Love
Reactions: btweets and GGEZ420