My SexyWife worth it or move on

Finally my Sexywife has agreed that a Cuckhold threesome is way much better than a regular MFM Threesome.
I told her it work like we cater to her then she starts out with the new guy for 10 - 15 min's I join in for 3-way then new guy gives me an my wife 10-15 min's then 3- way action again then last round for new guy and wife for 15 min's and leaves me and wife.
This is how I thought would be a good way to introduce her to this style of Cuckholding and 1st Q? Do you think my sexy wife would make a good hot wife but i prefer her to be a Sexy Wife though she likes being Sexy what are your thoughts about that?
2nd Q? Is this the best way to get her interested in Sharing or Cuckholding?
Last Q? Would you guys love or like to do her or pass?
Be honest everyone btw she's 51

Attachments

• received_10208623693828931.jpeg
    received_10208623693828931.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 99
  • received_10207925815342405.jpeg
    received_10207925815342405.jpeg
    247.8 KB · Views: 102
Finally my Sexywife has agreed that a Cuckhold threesome is way much better than a regular MFM Threesome.
I told her it work like we cater to her then she starts out with the new guy for 10 - 15 min's I join in for 3-way then new guy gives me an my wife 10-15 min's then 3- way action again then last round for new guy and wife for 15 min's and leaves me and wife.
This is how I thought would be a good way to introduce her to this style of Cuckholding and 1st Q? Do you think my sexy wife would make a good hot wife but i prefer her to be a Sexy Wife though she likes being Sexy what are your thoughts about that?
Would love to have a 3sum with you guys

Reactions: MyWifeLMPhubbyACE

1st A&Q : Whatever works best for the both of you, and what the hell is a "sexy wife" as opposed to a hot wife?
2nd A : Whatever works best for the two of you.
Lasat Q : I'd have to take a pass.