My Slutty Chinese Wf 2

hufei

My wife is 32 years old, works in a international trading company in TianJin China. She is 1.7 meters tall , weighs 60kg. I fuck her 3 times per week on average. I am the 3rd man had sex with her. She had 2 boyfriends before she married to me.

Attachments

• IMG_1929.jpg
    IMG_1929.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 460
  • IMG_2058_副本v.jpg
    IMG_2058_副本v.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 484
  • IMG_2071_副本m_副本.jpg
    IMG_2071_副本m_副本.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 492
  • IMG_2079_副本_副本.jpg
    IMG_2079_副本_副本.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 415
My wife is 32 years old, works in a international trading company in TianJin China. She is 1.7 meters tall , weighs 60kg. I fuck her 3 times per week on average. I am the 3rd man had sex with her. She had 2 boyfriends before she married to me.
her nipples get so hard dont they.

Reactions: Naughty

Beautiful tits!

Is she looking for fun with Caucasian bull. Blonde hair blue eyed. Im frequent business traveler to China. Will return to China in September. Willing to host or travel. Let’s meet up to make your wife satisfied and cumming with my big cock filling her holes. I can be reached on WeChat MickeyMike72.

Reactions: Naughty
Sexy ass, nice tits

Ohh my goodness she is very hot and sexy. If I got chance I wanna fuck her hard and lick her hole body

WOW she is stunning I would love to cum and seduce her tease her till she is dripping wet and super horny then slide deep into her sweet tight Chinese pussy and make her squeal with pleasure