My sluty Chinese wife

How many inches & thickness?She has been practicing to fuck a 9'' dildo plus my cock in her cunt without no problem at all.That is one of the great thing of Filipino woman,their pussy can easily stretched out to handle pretty much any side then shrink right back next day that you couldn't even notice if she has been fucking a big hung lately.See then to yourself,all those are actual her own pics.
Please login or become a member to view

Save me that beer please I'll bet it's take better

Reactions: robertrobinson
How many inches & thickness?She has been practicing to fuck a 9'' dildo plus my cock in her cunt without no problem at all.That is one of the great thing of Filipino woman,their pussy can easily stretched out to handle pretty much any side then shrink right back next day that you couldn't even notice if she has been fucking a big hung lately.See then to yourself,all those are actual her own pics.

Want the beer real badly nobody take the beer I want to keep for my collection ...joking lol

Reactions: creamywife
I am a Chinese, I have been fancying my wife being fucked by a man from another country. White Black Indian Pakistan ... I don't care. I just want to see her pussy filled with another guy's big filthy cock! All pictures are 100% real! I don't feel excited if they are not. I am still learning English, please don't laugh at me ;)

She looks damn good to me

Reactions: compassionatedom
I am a Chinese, I have been fancying my wife being fucked by a man from another country. White Black Indian Pakistan ... I don't care. I just want to see her pussy filled with another guy's big filthy cock! All pictures are 100% real! I don't feel excited if they are not. I am still learning English, please don't laugh at me ;)
your wife needs no english to take thick white cock in all her tight holes

Great photos and you are right about the pinoy wives they tend to do anything to make their man happy, but they also have a very high sex drive and willingness to try anything sexual

She’s got a great body. I would give her this Mexican dick and cum deep inside her pussy while you watch.

She is Gorgeous. She has an amazing body. Would love to squeeze and suck her lovely Breasts. ?

She has an amazing body. Would love to see more of her pics ?