My sluty Chinese wife

hufei

I am a Chinese, I have been fancying my wife being fucked by a man from another country. White Black Indian Pakistan ... I don't care. I just want to see her pussy filled with another guy's big filthy cock! All pictures are 100% real! I don't feel excited if they are not. I am still learning English, please don't laugh at me ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1929.jpg
    IMG_1929.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 370
  • IMG_2037_副本_副本.jpg
    IMG_2037_副本_副本.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 376
  • IMG_2058_副本v.jpg
    IMG_2058_副本v.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 348
I am a Chinese, I have been fancying my wife being fucked by a man from another country. White Black Indian Pakistan ... I don't care. I just want to see her pussy filled with another guy's big filthy cock! All pictures are 100% real! I don't feel excited if they are not. I am still learning English, please don't laugh at me ;)
Same here,been talking my wife to fuck another cock and she eventually up to the idea but still don't find the right moment for it.

Well,it took sometime to convince them to unleash it but once they did you'll rewarded the rest of your marriage life.You got yourself a live sex toy.

Reactions: MG1958
How many inches & thickness?She has been practicing to fuck a 9'' dildo plus my cock in her cunt without no problem at all.That is one of the great thing of Filipino woman,their pussy can easily stretched out to handle pretty much any side then shrink right back next day that you couldn't even notice if she has been fucking a big hung lately.See then to yourself,all those are actual her own pics.
Please login or become a member to view