My small penis humiliation fantasy

Aug 11, 2016
Ma
I have a tiny micro penis and love small penis humiliation. My wife laughs and makes fun of my tiny dicklet all the time cause she knows I love it. I have a fantasy of her stripping me naked infront of a few of her friend s, while they all laugh and take pictures of me. Watching me stoke it with one finger and my thumb while they stare and take videos to show everyone.

I have a tiny micro penis and love small penis humiliation. My wife laughs and makes fun of my tiny dicklet all the time cause she knows I love it. I have a fantasy of her stripping me naked infront of a few of her friend s, while they all laugh and take pictures of me. Watching me stoke it with one finger and my thumb while they stare and take videos to show everyone.
I love humiliate you chat to your wife

Even tiny cocks can have fun.

You and your wife both know that you have a pathetic little dick and that she needs a real man to properly satisfy her. The best you could hope for is cleanup duty and if she’s very generous sloppy seconds although with your useless dick it’s unlikely she’ll even feel you inside of her.

I have the same fantasy, my wife and her friends drinking and she makes me strip and expose my small cock to her friends. Of course they laugh and degrade me before telling me to jerk off in front of them.
Then they tell her she needs to find a big cocked guy to fuck her regularly

Last edited:

Wow, I did not know there were other men as teenie as my husband. I don't let him have any pubic hair on his wiener or his butt, since pubic hair is something a real man grows.

Making my husband get naked and serve me and my girlfriend's drinks when we get together the girls love to tease him and tell me how much I need to find a guy with a big penis.

I like your confidence.

So do it.. That's an easy thing to make happen.. I've been naked in front of my wife's friends numerous times

My wife often has GF parties where two or three of her hot girlfriends and sometimes her sister come over to the house for coctails and fun.They usually dress sexy and love to remind me that I'm not a "real man" and will never get pussy with that tiny dicklet of mine. I have to be naked and shaved and required to always be on my knees in their presents accept when I prepare snacks and drinks for them.If my wife feels a bit cruel or thinks I deserve punishment she hands out cains and riding crops or small hand held wire whips to the girls so they can flog me at will.I also get a butt plug pushed up my ass. She has a special one that has an end cap on it that says "Shannons Bitch".They get a great deal of entertainment making me flinch and lurch all over the place.I often give them pedicures,humbly kneeling at their feet wearing a sign around my neck saying tiny dicked loser or sissy.I'm usually crying and sniveling from the whippings I was given while the women laugh hysterically.On one occasion a neighbor heard the laughing comming from the house and thought we were watching a really funny comedy on tv. One time, one of the girls got so worked up she had to call her boyfriend to come over and fuck her in the guest bedroom. When they were done I had eat her creanpie to the cheering of everyone. Two of the girls in this group work with me and I always get that knowing smile or a giggle from them when I see them every day.