My small penis humiliation fantasy

Aug 11, 2016
Ma
I have a tiny micro penis and love small penis humiliation. My wife laughs and makes fun of my tiny dicklet all the time cause she knows I love it. I have a fantasy of her stripping me naked infront of a few of her friend s, while they all laugh and take pictures of me. Watching me stoke it with one finger and my thumb while they stare and take videos to show everyone.

Attachments

• F1656F93-630A-4062-AFEC-49B93C39B5C4.jpeg
    F1656F93-630A-4062-AFEC-49B93C39B5C4.jpeg
    178.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 30BEDEF2-E604-4E4E-96C2-788579FD71E7.jpeg
    30BEDEF2-E604-4E4E-96C2-788579FD71E7.jpeg
    195.5 KB · Views: 79

Johnfun

Male
Jan 5, 2022
I have a tiny micro penis and love small penis humiliation. My wife laughs and makes fun of my tiny dicklet all the time cause she knows I love it. I have a fantasy of her stripping me naked infront of a few of her friend s, while they all laugh and take pictures of me. Watching me stoke it with one finger and my thumb while they stare and take videos to show everyone.
I love humiliate you chat to your wife

owlcuck

Male
Gold member
Sep 15, 2020
Even tiny cocks can have fun.

Colton

Male
May 13, 2022
You and your wife both know that you have a pathetic little dick and that she needs a real man to properly satisfy her. The best you could hope for is cleanup duty and if she’s very generous sloppy seconds although with your useless dick it’s unlikely she’ll even feel you inside of her.

Newyguy079

Male
From
Australia
Aug 29, 2022
Newcastle NSW, Australia
I have the same fantasy, my wife and her friends drinking and she makes me strip and expose my small cock to her friends. Of course they laugh and degrade me before telling me to jerk off in front of them.
Then they tell her she needs to find a big cocked guy to fuck her regularly

Last edited:

Couple4MFM

Couple
Gold member
Dec 21, 2021
USA

Wow, I did not know there were other men as teenie as my husband. I don't let him have any pubic hair on his wiener or his butt, since pubic hair is something a real man grows.

Making my husband get naked and serve me and my girlfriend's drinks when we get together the girls love to tease him and tell me how much I need to find a guy with a big penis.

Sep 20, 2022
Melbourne VIC, Australia

I like your confidence.

cuck52

Male
Oct 16, 2022
So do it.. That's an easy thing to make happen.. I've been naked in front of my wife's friends numerous times