Is she loving my tiny dick or does she make fun of my small penis?

My wife always calls my penis a marshmallow, because it's small and fluffy. She tells me that she is out of affection for me, but it seems to me that she is making fun of her because she always laughs, in a good way. I'm already a cuckold, so that she doesn't leave me, we reached that agreement. What do you think?

Last edited:
Well if you are a grower you might have something there to work with because I am approximately the same size soft but I go to almost two and a half times that when I get excited so in your case it could be a little bit of both, but if you don't get any bigger hard then I would say she's laughing and teasing you but that can still be out of affection and as long as you are keeping her happy by letting her go out and get the fucking that she needs and you are enjoying it what more do you need to know

Just this afternoon while we were out putting our gardens to bed for the winter, I laughed and commented about her propensity for small garden tools: little leaf rake, short-handled pointed shovel, little pruners…And she came back with saying she likes tiny tools and that’s why she’s with me for my tiny tool.
“Tiny?” I replied and she said “Well maybe not tiny but it sure is really little!”

And now this morning we decided to go to a movie this afternoon that is around 3-4 hours long and she told me to wear a diaper and plastic pants so I wouldn’t have to miss anything. I will and hope she reaches over to squeeze my crotch periodically throughout the flick.

Reactions: Imperatore69
My wife always calls my penis a marshmallow, because it's small and fluffy. She tells me that she is out of affection for me, but it seems to me that she is making fun of her because she always laughs, in a good way. I'm already a cuckold, so that she doesn't leave me, we reached that agreement. What do you think?
I’m so tiny 1.25 and perm limp….my wife calls mine a wee wee.

that's nice SPH from her, I love it !

Reactions: Imperatore69
I love my wife to humiliate me and laugh at my cock