• No

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • My type of slut

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters

Ukfuncouple

Couple
Jun 19, 2022
Hi everyone, so thought I'd introduce myself I little better, I'm 40, size 10, 34dd.

I'm very confident in myself, some like to call me a slut and I may agree somethings but I know I have a nice body and I know how to use it to get my way 😌

I love to flirt and tease, normally everyone is fair game: I have a long term fuck buddy with my boss (if you can't be the top man in charge then have that man's cock)

I'm happy to wear reveling clothes to keep work clients happy.

I enjoy MMF MFF, I've had a couple of gang bangs, a pussy tastes just as good as a cock to me.

Any questions please message us. Xx

Hi everyone, so thought I'd introduce myself I little better, I'm 40, size 10, 34dd.

I'm very confident in myself, some like to call me a slut and I may agree somethings but I know I have a nice body and I know how to use it to get my way 😌

I love to flirt and tease, normally everyone is fair game: I have a long term fuck buddy with my boss (if you can't be the top man in charge then have that man's cock)

I enjoy MMF MFF, I've had a couple of gang bangs, a pussy tastes just as good as a cock to me.

We need to chat.

Reactions: Ukfuncouple

Hi there u look Gorgouse sound just my sort of woman love chat get to no you guys I’m John 49 from uk

• Love

Would be very honoured if you would taste an other girls pussy juice from my cock. 😊
And after that u ask the other girl to guide me inside you!

• Love
Wish you were in the US. We're looking for a MFF. Me, you and my wife. I would love to hear you moan in that sexy UK accent. I lived in London for a couple of years. We might be traveling there in the next few years, maybe we can reach out then. Cheers.

Hello, very nice and well-endowed mature cuckold looking for open-minded girls for permanent or occasional relationships, better if they are bisexual, either as a wife, girlfriend, sexual accomplice, etc. Also modern cuckold couples for threesomes or relationships