My Very First Time

sxywife37

Female
My first time being shared was the summer after senior year in highschool. Me, my boyfriend and a group of friends went to the beach for the weekend. There were 5 of us all piled into my boyfriend's mom's minivan. When we got to the hotel we got checked in. My boyfriend's best friend Steve was the odd man out. He was single so my boyfriend said he could share a room with us. To be honest, I was a little disappointed because that meant little chance for sex. Whatever. The three of us got into our room with two beds and began to settle in. Our other friends wanted alone time ( must be nice) so the three of us were left to hang out. Steve was a cool guy and had a good sense of humor. My boyfriend busted out a bottle of whiskey and suggested we just hang I the room together. We passed the bottle a bit and then my boyfriend suggested we play truth or dare. I was in and so was Steve. The dates were pretty tame at first but as the alcohol hit us, my boyfriend got a little more perverted. "Flash us your tits" he dared me. I lifted my shirt and showed my tits to them. Steve's jaw dropped. My boyfriend noticed. On my next dare my boyfriend said, "I dare you to suck Steve's dick for 30 seconds." I was pretty buzzed so I said okay. Steve stood up and I unzipped his pants and pulled out his semihard cock. I slipped it into my mouth gave my best performance. He got really into it and began shoving my head down. He moaned and groaned as I sucked him. "Time's up", my boyfriend said. I looked up at Steve and noticed pure lust in his eyes. I got so wet from his look.

As we got even more drunk my boyfriend dared me to fake an orgasm. I did as he instructed. I looked at Steve as I moaned, my pussy quivering for him. My boyfriend then dared Steve to suck my tits. My God! His mouth felt amazing and his tongue danced around my nipples. I couldn't help but moan from the sensation. Eventually my boyfriend dared me to get naked and i happily obliged. Steve couldn't take his eyes off of me. My boyfriend dared Steve to slip his cock in me. I poured at the thought. I climbed into the bed and spread my legs. Steve looked unsure but my boyfriend told him it was okay. Steve pulled off his pants and was rock hard for me. He climbed on top of me and stuck the tip in. I gasped. He was much thicker than my boyfriend. We both moaned as he stuck it all in. I noticed my boyfriend jerking off as he watched. I wrapped my legs around Steve. He began pumping harder which made me scream and moan with each thrust.

Steve's cock felt amazing and I could feel myself getting ready to cum. I wrapped my legs around him even tighter. Steve began to pound my dripping pussy and I came harder than i ever did with my boyfriend. Steve told me he was going to cum but I wrapped my legs around him even tighter. He groaned and fucked me even harder. He told me he was about to cum but i wouldn't let him free. I grunted and soon I felt his cum flood my pussy. The feeling made me cum again. My boyfriend came over and asked for his turn. Steve made way and my boyfriend slipped his cock in. I could feel Steve's cum pour out and I came again from the feeling. My boyfriend came in just a few minutes.

The next day, Steve joined me in the shower where we fucked again while my boyfriend listened outside the door. Steve is still one of the best lovers i have ever had. I ended up leaving my boyfriend when i went to college. If it wasn't for him, i wouldn't love being shared. So, thanks.

My first time being shared was the summer after senior year in highschool. Me, my boyfriend and a group of friends went to the beach for the weekend. There were 5 of us all piled into my boyfriend's mom's minivan. When we got to the hotel we got checked in. My boyfriend's best friend Steve was the odd man out. He was single so my boyfriend said he could share a room with us. To be honest, I was a little disappointed because that meant little chance for sex. Whatever. The three of us got into our room with two beds and began to settle in. Our other friends wanted alone time ( must be nice) so the three of us were left to hang out. Steve was a cool guy and had a good sense of humor. My boyfriend busted out a bottle of whiskey and suggested we just hang I the room together. We passed the bottle a bit and then my boyfriend suggested we play truth or dare. I was in and so was Steve. The dates were pretty tame at first but as the alcohol hit us, my boyfriend got a little more perverted. "Flash us your tits" he dared me. I lifted my shirt and showed my tits to them. Steve's jaw dropped. My boyfriend noticed. On my next dare my boyfriend said, "I dare you to suck Steve's dick for 30 seconds." I was pretty buzzed so I said okay. Steve stood up and I unzipped his pants and pulled out his semihard cock. I slipped it into my mouth gave my best performance. He got really into it and began shoving my head down. He moaned and groaned as I sucked him. "Time's up", my boyfriend said. I looked up at Steve and noticed pure lust in his eyes. I got so wet from his look.

As we got even more drunk my boyfriend dared me to fake an orgasm. I did as he instructed. I looked at Steve as I moaned, my pussy quivering for him. My boyfriend then dared Steve to suck my tits. My God! His mouth felt amazing and his tongue danced around my nipples. I couldn't help but moan from the sensation. Eventually my boyfriend dared me to get naked and i happily obliged. Steve couldn't take his eyes off of me. My boyfriend dared Steve to slip his cock in me. I poured at the thought. I climbed into the bed and spread my legs. Steve looked unsure but my boyfriend told him it was okay. Steve pulled off his pants and was rock hard for me. He climbed on top of me and stuck the tip in. I gasped. He was much thicker than my boyfriend. We both moaned as he stuck it all in. I noticed my boyfriend jerking off as he watched. I wrapped my legs around Steve. He began pumping harder which made me scream and moan with each thrust.

Steve's cock felt amazing and I could feel myself getting ready to cum. I wrapped my legs around him even tighter. Steve began to pound my dripping pussy and I came harder than i ever did with my boyfriend. Steve told me he was going to cum but I wrapped my legs around him even tighter. He groaned and fucked me even harder. He told me he was about to cum but i wouldn't let him free. I grunted and soon I felt his cum flood my pussy. The feeling made me cum again. My boyfriend came over and asked for his turn. Steve made way and my boyfriend slipped his cock in. I could feel Steve's cum pour out and I came again from the feeling. My boyfriend came in just a few minutes.

The next day, Steve joined me in the shower where we fucked again while my boyfriend listened outside the door. Steve is still one of the best lovers i have ever had. I ended up leaving my boyfriend when i went to college. If it wasn't for him, i wouldn't love being shared. So, thanks.
Pretty hot experience!!! Do you still enjoy taking other guys cocks for your husband??

Reactions: Redyc
I had been trying for over a year trying to get Elaine to agree to having sex with another man and me. She finally said she would try it once to make me happy but I had to arrange it and she still reserved the right to back out if she wanted.

Elaine wore garters and hose, no panties, under a front button summer dress. Everybody seemed to get along when he arrived. Elaine seemed hesitant to ask him to the bedroom. Eric excused himself to use the bathroom and I checked with her to see if she was still up for it and she said yes but just did not know how to bring up the subject. When he came back I simply asked him if he would like to take my lovely girl to bed. He said sure and off they went leaving me nervous and hoping for the best. They left the door partially open and I could hear idle chit chat for a couple of minutes, then the talking stopped. After several more minutes I slowly opened the door to see Elaine on her back and Eric's head buried under her dress. She smiled and waved me in and the party started

Keeping in mind she was 29 or 30 and we all had a lot of sexual energy we kept busy sucking and fucking until all were satiated. He thanked us profusely and left. We collapsed in bed asleep. In the morning I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again. I asked her what she thought about everything that happened. She asked me if I had a good time. I assured her I had and she said great. I asked would she do it again and she said maybe but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet. 30 years later we were still enjoying the lifestyle.

I got to do something like this 3 times. Each time was hot. I'm working on getting my husband on board for something like this though.
My wife and I are fairly new to the lifestyle, we have had 2 MFM scenarios, but we have recently found another like minded couple and have gotten together with them several times.. Sex is awesome!!

First time for us was as newlyweds - graduated college, got married, and moved to a coastal town in North Carolina where we both started our careers. A high school senior hung around the apartment pool and eventually became friends. He displayed a lot of affection for Stacey - flirting, rubbing suntan lotion on her, fetching her drinks or a towel, helping her dry off, lots of touching in the pool, etc. We eventually invited him to our apartment to watch football and join in cookouts. Stacey and I had been fantasizing about her having sex with another man since we were in college. I'm not well-endowed and always came way to soon to give her full sexual satisfaction. To make a long story short - they would kiss and touch one another in our kitchen or anywhere I wasn't present. Eventually she asked if she could fuck him. I said yes. Went shopping one Saturday when he came over and they had sex. She shared the intimate details with me - which I found very exciting. Started us on our road to swinging and ultimately the cuck / hotwife lifestyle.

I got to do something like this 3 times. Each time was hot. I'm working on getting my husband on board for something like this though.
What is it about cucking your hubby that turns you on? is it the variety of cocks and experiences you can enjoy? is it the size potentials? is it the "cuck/humiliation" aspect? is it the idea of getting fucked rather than being "made love" to? the knowledge that you can arouse other men who haven't sworn vows to you?
Answer if you like, and I know I put a lot of questions out there. I really do want to gain insight, so I hope we can have a dialogue, if you choose to reply that goes beyond "all of the above!"