My wife’s going to her first swingers club with a mf couple

EssexCuckCouple

Couple
From
UK
Apr 20, 2022
Essex, UK
My wife started swinging in 2020 she had a lot of meets and then for 6 months she stopped. This year she’s decided to swing full time and meet as much as she can. She usually meets with a mf couple ever other Saturday evening.
One couple she’s met with has invited her to a club in May and she agreed and said she will be wearing just lingerie there. I won’t be going with her and not sure what these clubs are like as never been. Should I be fine with her there?

Attachments

• 34a60480-fb55-4f6d-a289-810c408a912a.png
    34a60480-fb55-4f6d-a289-810c408a912a.png
    653.8 KB · Views: 535
My wife started swinging in 2020 she had a lot of meets and then for 6 months she stopped. This year she’s decided to swing full time and meet as much as she can. She usually meets with a mf couple ever other Saturday evening.
One couple she’s met with has invited her to a club in May and she agreed and said she will be wearing just lingerie there. I won’t be going with her and not sure what these clubs are like as never been. Should I be fine with her there?
Does she fancy joing me and hubby one night I'd love to lick his cum from her pussy

Reactions: MrEee7 and haluk
Sit on my lap you slutty girl

I think she will be just fine, she will come home well fucked and very happy

she'll be fine, you just have to be happy for her and let her enjoy the pleasure to the fullest, encourage her to fuck with as many guys as possible. Good luck!
I strongly agree with Mirella- encouraging her to fuck as many guys as she can is an absolute MUST!! You may have answered this already, but- just curious, is there a reason you will not be attending the festivities?

Reactions: mirella.hango
She's gonna get fucked hard and long in all her holes

Reactions: MrEee7 and Dlh247
What a stunning picture

Yum!!🔥🔥🔥