My wife and her older male friend.

Bryanguy

Male
From
CA, US
My wife befriended an older male coworker. He recently gone through a separation and divorce and my wife felt pity on him being the kind,sweetheart, innocent person she is. He's been over a lot lately to watch ball games and have barbecues with him and my wife is comfortable wearing a bikini around him. She invited him over to watch a movie and barbeque with us on his birthday because he was by himself. While watching a movie we started drinking a lot, especially my wife. We were all being silly and he finally asked if he could see my wife topless as a birthday present. With some coaxing I convinced my wife to go ahead and remove her bikini top. She giggled and showed off her tits. He then asked if he could touch them so I moved over to the couch he was sitting on and he sat by my wife and began feeling her up. He leaned on her so she laid down on the couch, one hand on her boobs and the other started going down her bikini bottom front. He removed her bikini bottom slowly while my wife was giggling and I was getting hard. My wife look like she was trying to fight it a little bit, but he was much heavier than her and he laid on top of her trying to kiss her. He was already shirtless so he ended up pulling down his swim trunks and put his dick into my wife. He started pumping into her my wife couldn't help but the start to get excited, moan and opening her mouth to let his tongue enter it. I stood their speechless as this happened very fast and not wanting to stop it. I asked if you was going to pull out but it was too late. He came in my wife. He didn't allow her to clean up or wash up afterwards, we just finished the movie with her sitting in his lap. Later I did the barbecuing why my wife was serving and hosting him naked.

Attachments

• $R04NC3T.jpg
    $R04NC3T.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 778
My wife befriended an older male coworker. He recently gone through a separation and divorce and my wife felt pity on him being the kind,sweetheart, innocent person she is. He's been over a lot lately to watch ball games and have barbecues with him and my wife is comfortable wearing a bikini around him. She invited him over to watch a movie and barbeque with us on his birthday because he was by himself. While watching a movie we started drinking a lot, especially my wife. We were all being silly and he finally asked if he could see my wife topless as a birthday present. With some coaxing I convinced my wife to go ahead and remove her bikini top. She giggled and showed off her tits. He then asked if he could touch them so I moved over to the couch he was sitting on and he sat by my wife and began feeling her up. He leaned on her so she laid down on the couch, one hand on her boobs and the other started going down her bikini bottom front. He removed her bikini bottom slowly while my wife was giggling and I was getting hard. My wife look like she was trying to fight it a little bit, but he was much heavier than her and he laid on top of her trying to kiss her. He was already shirtless so he ended up pulling down his swim trunks and put his dick into my wife. He started pumping into her my wife couldn't help but the start to get excited, moan and opening her mouth to let his tongue enter it. I stood their speechless as this happened very fast and not wanting to stop it. I asked if you was going to pull out but it was too late. He came in my wife. He didn't allow her to clean up or wash up afterwards, we just finished the movie with her sitting in his lap. Later I did the barbecuing why my wife was serving and hosting him naked.
Love your story and pic. Your wife is so kind to him. ;) Any more pictures of them or her?

Sounds like you all enjoyed it. So no harm done and a nice birthday for him xx

Similar to our first time. Our friend is younger 35, divorced, he's the UPS guy at her office, really nice guy.
We're mid 50s.
Bbq at our home, 5 couples, 2 single guys, 1 single gal. Just an afternoon backyard BBQ party.
It was getting late, we were cleaning up, 2 couples, us and 1 guy still there drinking moderately. We have a hot tub. The 2 couples and the guy are in the hot tub. One couple leaves, we get in. Other guy's wife pretty drunk, suggests they take tops off. They did, just some drunk chatting with all of us. The couple leaves. It's us and the guy in the kitchen visiting. He says he's going home. It was late but still early, 8-ish. Everything was cleaned up, we asked him to stay for one more drink. We get back in the hot tub, he's a really cool guy, we were relaxing and visiting. Wife says something like you've seen my tits, ok if I take top off ? Soon we're all naked in the water. We'd done that before with other friends. He says he had to go, we get out naked, go into the kitchen to get dressed, wife grabbed 2 towels, tossed him one, him and her are drying off, she tossed her towel to me so I could use it.
We're just chillin for a min waiting to dry, it's hard to dress over damp skin. He's got a raging boner, that got me hard, wife said wow guys. It got quiet. Wife just stared at his dick. I don't really know how or why but he was doing her over the back of the couch. Took maybe 2 minutes. We all looked at each other and he got dressed and left. Wife started crying and apologized over and over. She took a shower and we went to bed. Neither of us could sleep, didn't say anything, finally she asked if I was OK, I wasn't. She was crying and apologized again, we hugged then fucked like crazy. Sex every night for a week.
Wife avoided him at work for months, finally they saw each other, he apologized.
About 6 months later another bbq, she and I talked about it, we were good with what happened, we decided to invite him again. We had no intention of repeating what we'd done.
Bbq, 2 other couples, him and 1 single gal. Ended up us and him in the kitchen, everyone else gone. Just enough alcohol, back into the hot tub naked, just chillin. Back into the house same deal, naked chatting, we kinda all knew. They kissed, she kissed me, him and I both raging hardons. We go into livingroom, she looked at me, I leaned her over the couch and did her for a quick min, I pulled out he slid in, he did a few pumps, pulled out I went back in. She was WET, I was going slow as not to cum, I pulled out, he's back in, she was so turned on. He went for about 2 minutes, announced he was close kinda wondering what to do. She pushed back against him hard and he unloaded. She looked at me like...not again....he got dressed and left. She looked at me kinda pissed off, I said it was cool. We went to bed and fucked 3 times.
We talked about it, admitting it was wrong but fun.
She invited him over again that Fri, told him it would be just us and him.
He arrived, we were all nervous. Drinks, hot tub naked. Into the house, same deal. We took turns doing her, back and forth a few times. She was so turned on. He went till he let it go. We all got dressed, we walked him to the door, she went for a hug but kissed him too.
Did that a few more times over about 4 months. One night he finished and I did her while he watched. We had great sex for a week after.
It got to us doing it in our bedroom. Routine became, him, me, him again. She'd walk him to the door then we'd get it on for a couple more hours.one night went like normal, I'm in bed waiting for her to get back with me, she walks in and he's with her, I'm like WTF ? He sat in the chair, she mounted me and rode me like never befor. I unloaded, she rolled onto her back and he mounted up, it was the hottest thing ever.
Later she told me she was so horny and wanted just a little more.
There's been nights he's gone 4 times and I've gone 3. We're all good with this, wife is horny all the time, I get more sex that I can handle.
We're very, very normal people, none of our friends know we do this.

Last edited:
Similar to our first time. Our friend is younger 35, divorced, he's the UPS guy at her office, really nice guy.
We're mid 50s.
Bbq at our home, 5 couples, 2 single guys, 1 single gal. Just an afternoon backyard BBQ party.
It was getting late, we were cleaning up, 2 couples, us and 1 guy still there drinking moderately. We have a hot tub. The 2 couples and the guy are in the hot tub. One couple leaves, we get in. Other guy's wife pretty drunk, suggests they take tops off. They did, just some drunk chatting with all of us. The couple leaves. It's us and the guy in the kitchen visiting. He says he's going home. It was late but still early, 8-ish. Everything was cleaned up, we asked him to stay for one more drink. We get back in the hot tub, he's a really cool guy, we were relaxing and visiting. Wife says something like you've seen my tits, ok if I take top off ? Soon we're all naked in the water. We'd done that before with other friends. He says he had to go, we get out naked, go into the kitchen to get dressed, wife grabbed 2 towels, tossed him one, him and her are drying off, she tossed her towel to me so I could use it.
We're just chillin for a min waiting to dry, it's hard to dress over damp skin. He's got a raging boner, that got me hard, wife said wow guys. It got quiet. Wife just stared at his dick. I don't really know how or why but he was doing her over the back of the couch. Took maybe 2 minutes. We all looked at each other and he got dressed and left. Wife started crying and apologized over and over. She took a shower and we went to bed. Neither of us could sleep, didn't say anything, finally she asked if I was OK, I wasn't. She was crying and apologized again, we hugged then fucked like crazy. Sex every night for a week.
Wife avoided him at work for months, finally they saw each other, he apologized.
About 6 months later another bbq, she and I talked about it, we were good with what happened, we decided to invite him again. We had no intention of repeating what we'd done.
Bbq, 2 other couples, him and 1 single gal. Ended up us and him in the kitchen, everyone else gone. Just enough alcohol, back into the hot tub naked, just chillin. Back into the house same deal, naked chatting, we kinda all knew. They kisses, she kissed me, him and I both raging hardons. We go into livingroom, she looked at me, I leaned her over the couch and did her for a quick min, I pulled out he slid in, he did a few pumps, pulled out I went back in. She was WET, I was going slow as not to cum, I pulled out, he's back in, she was so turned on. He went for about 2 minutes, announced he was close kinda wondering what to do. She pushed back against him hard and he unloaded. She looked at me like...not again....he got dressed and left. She looked at me kinda pissed off, I said it was cool. We went to bed and fucked 3 times.
He arrived, we were all nervous. Drinks, hot tub naked. Into the house, same deal. We took turns doing her, back and forth a few times. She was so turned on. He went till he let it go. We all got dressed, we walked him to the door, she went for a hug but kissed him too.
Did that a few more times over about 4 months. One night he finished and I did her while he watched. We had great sex for a week after.
It got to us doing it in our bedroom. Routine became, him, me, him again. She'd walk him to the door then we'd get it on for a couple more hours.one night went like normal, I'm in bed waiting for her to get back with me, she walks in and he's with her, I'm like WTF ? He sat in the chair, she mounted me and rode me like never befor. I unloaded, she rolled onto her back and he mounted up, it was the hottest thing ever.
There's been nights he's gone 4 times and I've gone 3. We're all good with this, wife us horny all the time, I get more sex that I can handle.
Sounds very hot, love that he is much younger than her.

Thats my fantasy.

Sounds great to me.
J

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
We're mid 50s.
Bbq, 2 other couples, him and 1 single gal. Ended up us and him in the kitchen, everyone else gone. Just enough alcohol, back into the hot tub naked, just chillin. Back into the house same deal, naked chatting, we kinda all knew. They kissed, she kissed me, him and I both raging hardons. We go into livingroom, she looked at me, I leaned her over the couch and did her for a quick min, I pulled out he slid in, he did a few pumps, pulled out I went back in. She was WET, I was going slow as not to cum, I pulled out, he's back in, she was so turned on. He went for about 2 minutes, announced he was close kinda wondering what to do. She pushed back against him hard and he unloaded. She looked at me like...not again....he got dressed and left. She looked at me kinda pissed off, I said it was cool. We went to bed and fucked 3 times.
There's been nights he's gone 4 times and I've gone 3. We're all good with this, wife is horny all the time, I get more sex that I can handle.
As Life should be you!!!Your wife should get all she wants all she needs .. happy wife happy life !!!

Not to ruin any fantasies, but that's some really janky photoshop there.

Reactions: Loridan
We're mid 50s.
This experience sounds so relatable. I can understand how it happens. You don't plan for it, but nature just takes hold and we revert to our primal selves. Good for all of you.

We're mid 50s.
This would be the best thing ever.
Ive been working on my wife for a year or so, little hints how i thi k it would be hot to watch her get fucked. I tease her all tje time that she has a ten minute pussy and i got a 3 minute dick we need to her find a 7 minute so we can all have fun(i usually cum alot faster than she does. 🤷‍) ive gpt her to the point where we sre trying to find the right person to watch us and see where things go. Im sure once she sees another dick she wont be able to help herself (she loves to suck dick)
Any way great story

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Great story!
How old was your wife and the man at the time?

Reactions: watcher6019
Hot love to be that lucky

What a terrible attempt at faking a pic 😂