My wife and my brother's friend

Wow, this is the kind of relationshio I LOVE!! Becoming more and more in to each other, I am always quite submissive to my Lovers and will do virtually anything to satisfy their sexual desires and fantasies.......any idea why it stopped there? They were REALLY getting on well sexually, and a LOT of potentially interesting things to happen (when we agree to take them bare, unprotected and are still fertile, WOW!!!).........too bad it ended.

J (the wife)

Wow, this is the kind of relationshio I LOVE!! Becoming more and more in to each other, I am always quite submissive to my Lovers and will do virtually anything to satisfy their sexual desires and fantasies.......any idea why it stopped there? They were REALLY getting on well sexually, and a LOT of potentially interesting things to happen (when we agree to take them bare, unprotected and are still fertile, WOW!!!).........too bad it ended.

J (the wife)
I think Tim was a player, and had lots of girlfriends on the side. I think he was just too busy juggling them all. My wife was losing interest as well. We ended up going to a swingers clubs several time, but quit that after a few years.

I think Tim was a player, and had lots of girlfriends on the side. I think he was just too busy juggling them all. My wife was losing interest as well. We ended up going to a swingers clubs several time, but quit that after a few years.
Players can be fun, its kind of hot to be "used" sometimes. I have one guy that pretty much comes around when he wants to (hubby unaware) and he is like that....he just has THAT allure that women can't resist. He caused 3 divorces on our street back in Michigan!! The sex is fun, and HOT, and intense, but if I had to be around him a lot, it would be over in no time.

We looked at swingers too, but hubby figured out real quick that most guys either were there with wives that were HORRIBLE in bed and had major issues, or flat out lied to their wives about where they were going!!! OMG, can you IMAGINE bringing your wife to a swingers club with NO idea where she was going or what it was about?!?! And then there were the guys that actually picked up hookers to get in the door, and they thought they were going to be paid!! LOLLOL Honestly happened.

We settled in to a "cuckold" tpye situation because he enjoyed my excitement at being involved with Lovers, and I enjoyed the extramarital relationships with guys I had something in common wiht AND they actually wanted me, versus swingers looking for a new hole to cum in. J (the wife)

Reactions: watcher6019
We did find it hot that he was a tomcat. I think my wife liked that he was attracted to her, and I know she liked him. We went to swingers clubs for a few years, but never really loved them. The one we went to would let single guys in, which was important to us since my wife would not let me play with woman. I dod get to watch her with a big Black man there, which was super hot.

Reactions: hotwifelexi
I think it was a Wednesday the first time that Tim came over while I was at work. My wife called him around 9am told him I was gone to work and asked if he would like to come over. She said her was very excited and would be there in a few minutes. His shop was only about 4 miles from our house. She turned on the recorder shortly before he arrived and waited for him. When she let him in, she said he was already rock hard. She said he had on very sheer nylon athletic shorts, and did not appear to be wearing underwear, which she confirmed in just a minute. This time he led her to our bedroom, and immediately stripped off his shorts, exposing his long steel-hard rod. He kissed her for a short time and then started pushing down on her shoulders, indicating he wanted her on her knees before him. She complied and started sucking his thick cock. She told me later that she could not help making slurping sounds, as she could barely get her over it. He commented to her about that, saying "You must really like sucking me off baby." After a few minutes he pulled her up and they went to the bed. He mounted her missionary and started fucking her with long, slow, deep strokes. She said she came within just a minute or so, which I heard later on the recording. He continued to fuck her with more vigor, and under her started fingering her asshole. He got his finger in her and she said she is sure she squirted some when she came again. This would have been a first according to her. After that she asked to ride him, because she loves that and cums very easily like that. She ended up squirting again like that, and soaked him! Interesting she did not squirt on the times he came over when I was present. He rolled her over on her back, held her down by her hands, and started fucking her ferociously, and then she said he moaned and she could fell him pumping her full of his seed. I asked what said to him, and she said nothing. Although I was concerned, I loved it. She admitted she did too, it excited her take another man's sperm in her married pussy. He quickly got dressed and left. She called me to let me know he was gone. I asked her if she recorded it and she said she did. I could not wait to hear it!
I wanna hear it

Several years ago, my brother was running for election to a local office. My wife and I would attend the forums put on by various groups and listen to him speak. After they were over we always seemed to end up back out our house for an impromptu party. He would invite some of his friends over to our house to join us. My brother is very cocky and aggressive, and so are his friends. One of them was Tim. He was about 30, nice looking and tall. Very cocky also. As the night went on and we were all getting pretty drunk, there were only a couple people left. I was speaking to Tim's girlfriend Melanie, and she said that Tim had gone outside with my wife and her sister, and they had been gone a long time. I had not noticed them leave, as Melanie was very attractive and I was enjoying chatting with her. I got up to go look for them and as I approached the door my wife and Tim came through it. I asked her what they had been doing and she said that her sister was very drunk and they had been trying to talk her out of walking down to the neighbor's house, who she had been fucking for a while off and on. She went anyway. Melanie seemed to be annoyed with Tim after they talked with each other and they left soon after. After everyone was gone, my wife told me that after her sister had walked off, Tim approached my wife, unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. He then grabbed her hand, put it on his cock, and asked her to suck him off in the side yard! I asked her what happened then and she said she told him she couldn't do that. She said he kept her hand on his cock and kept asking her to do it. Finally, she said she pulled her hand away and came in, and he followed her in. I was angry at first, and funny enough mostly with her. We had talked about her fucking another man while I watched as roleplaying and foreplay in the bedroom, but she always said she wouldn't do it for real. More to come....
I'm sure there is more to come. It sounds like the stage is set for some cuckolding. Get ready, I think you'll be seeing more of Tim.

Reactions: watcher6019
I hope not any family members find this out ever or I would be in deep shit! But I am using the woman’s real name because I still lust after this woman still today. But years ago being a tall nice looking basketball build late 20’s guy, I traveled an hour to family for Thanksgiving day/dinner. I didn’t feel to good after a whole day celebrating like we do. After dinner, the party fizzled out and I was not feeling good at all! Her name is Mary, she was married to my sister in law’s brother. She was a beautiful long locks of blonde hair, about 5’5”, nice sweet baby bearing hips, nice medium perked tits, blue eyes, and a voice that always sounded kind of nervous squeaky that always drove me fucking hot nuts! She was 42, and her husband was a really cool guy. But when we were always around each other, she would make it a deal when no one was around, she would sneak up on me and spank my ass! We would both laugh and flirt when no one was around. So going back, she set me up on her couch in her living room that night because there was no way I was driving home. She made me soup, brought me a couple cokes with ice making sure I was comfortable. She had on her night blouse, very loose, we spoke a bit while everyone were in bed. We both talked laugh she said goodnight to me and went to bed. I went to sleep, woke up at 2am. I don’t know what I was dreaming but it was about Mary. My dick was at full staff. I started stroking under the blanket half way in and out of sleep. Now back then, I had a pretty nice sized dick. Still a descent size! Lol! Mary had woke up too checking me. I didn’t know but Mary was sitting next and above over me, just watching me stroke myself. She was making noises, out of my view, I turned my head looking above my head where I was laying and Mary was rubbing her pussy! She gazed into my eyes with a look of sexual hunger, loving what I was doing. I kept stroking while her right hand was rubbing her wet somewhat hairy pussy as she started French kissing me! I tried to talk to her and she “shooshed” me two times as she looked toward the hallway hoping no one would wake up. It didn’t take long as we both knew there was no going back. Before I was going to shoot my huge ropes of cum, Mary grabbed my dick, quickly jumped down off the couch, got in between my legs on her knees and swallowed every drop of my sperm deep down her throat! At the same time with her other hand, she kept rubbing her pussy until at the same time her body shakes, trembles and her whole body shook as her head came down completely covering my cock down to my nut sack moving up and down intensely and we both came violently at the same time! It was fucking hot!! Her head cane back up, looking at me with a look of disbelief, cum dripping out of her jaw dropping look. She pushed me back down on the couch, laid the the cum drenched blanket on me, gave me one more french kiss with her salty cum tasting mouth and she went to bed. I just laid there in full shock asking myself, “WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED”! I was so jacked up on her sexy nympho madness and it took me an hour to go back to sleep. My dick wouldn’t go back down either! Lol. But woke up hours later, she made us all breakfast, and when everyone wasn’t looking, she would give me that sexy look and shake her head just acknowledging me about what had just occurred hours earlier. We would talk about it years after, talked about doing more, but she wanted to keep her vowes of her marriage, which I totally respected. True story by the way! What a night!!

I hope not any family members find this out ever or I would be in deep shit! But I am using the woman’s real name because I still lust after this woman still today. But years ago being a tall nice looking basketball build late 20’s guy, I traveled an hour to family for Thanksgiving day/dinner. I didn’t feel to good after a whole day celebrating like we do. After dinner, the party fizzled out and I was not feeling good at all! Her name is Mary, she was married to my sister in law’s brother. She was a beautiful long locks of blonde hair, about 5’5”, nice sweet baby bearing hips, nice medium perked tits, blue eyes, and a voice that always sounded kind of nervous squeaky that always drove me fucking hot nuts! She was 42, and her husband was a really cool guy. But when we were always around each other, she would make it a deal when no one was around, she would sneak up on me and spank my ass! We would both laugh and flirt when no one was around. So going back, she set me up on her couch in her living room that night because there was no way I was driving home. She made me soup, brought me a couple cokes with ice making sure I was comfortable. She had on her night blouse, very loose, we spoke a bit while everyone were in bed. We both talked laugh she said goodnight to me and went to bed. I went to sleep, woke up at 2am. I don’t know what I was dreaming but it was about Mary. My dick was at full staff. I started stroking under the blanket half way in and out of sleep. Now back then, I had a pretty nice sized dick. Still a descent size! Lol! Mary had woke up too checking me. I didn’t know but Mary was sitting next and above over me, just watching me stroke myself. She was making noises, out of my view, I turned my head looking above my head where I was laying and Mary was rubbing her pussy! She gazed into my eyes with a look of sexual hunger, loving what I was doing. I kept stroking while her right hand was rubbing her wet somewhat hairy pussy as she started French kissing me! I tried to talk to her and she “shooshed” me two times as she looked toward the hallway hoping no one would wake up. It didn’t take long as we both knew there was no going back. Before I was going to shoot my huge ropes of cum, Mary grabbed my dick, quickly jumped down off the couch, got in between my legs on her knees and swallowed every drop of my sperm deep down her throat! At the same time with her other hand, she kept rubbing her pussy until at the same time her body shakes, trembles and her whole body shook as her head came down completely covering my cock down to my nut sack moving up and down intensely and we both came violently at the same time! It was fucking hot!! Her head cane back up, looking at me with a look of disbelief, cum dripping out of her jaw dropping look. She pushed me back down on the couch, laid the the cum drenched blanket on me, gave me one more french kiss with her salty cum tasting mouth and she went to bed. I just laid there in full shock asking myself, “WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED”! I was so jacked up on her sexy nympho madness and it took me an hour to go back to sleep. My dick wouldn’t go back down either! Lol. But woke up hours later, she made us all breakfast, and when everyone wasn’t looking, she would give me that sexy look and shake her head just acknowledging me about what had just occurred hours earlier. We would talk about it years after, talked about doing more, but she wanted to keep her vowes of her marriage, which I totally respected. True story by the way! What a night!!
She wanted to keep her vows but didn't make it easy for either of you. She actually broke her vows that night.

Reactions: Bulldave07
very hot story.

Reactions: Bulldave07