My wife and my brother's friend

Several years ago, my brother was running for election to a local office. My wife and I would attend the forums put on by various groups and listen to him speak. After they were over we always seemed to end up back out our house for an impromptu party. He would invite some of his friends over to our house to join us. My brother is very cocky and aggressive, and so are his friends. One of them was Tim. He was about 30, nice looking and tall. Very cocky also. As the night went on and we were all getting pretty drunk, there were only a couple people left. I was speaking to Tim's girlfriend Melanie, and she said that Tim had gone outside with my wife and her sister, and they had been gone a long time. I had not noticed them leave, as Melanie was very attractive and I was enjoying chatting with her. I got up to go look for them and as I approached the door my wife and Tim came through it. I asked her what they had been doing and she said that her sister was very drunk and they had been trying to talk her out of walking down to the neighbor's house, who she had been fucking for a while off and on. She went anyway. Melanie seemed to be annoyed with Tim after they talked with each other and they left soon after. After everyone was gone, my wife told me that after her sister had walked off, Tim approached my wife, unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. He then grabbed her hand, put it on his cock, and asked her to suck him off in the side yard! I asked her what happened then and she said she told him she couldn't do that. She said he kept her hand on his cock and kept asking her to do it. Finally, she said she pulled her hand away and came in, and he followed her in. I was angry at first, and funny enough mostly with her. We had talked about her fucking another man while I watched as roleplaying and foreplay in the bedroom, but she always said she wouldn't do it for real. More to come....

Several years ago, my brother was running for election to a local office. My wife and I would attend the forums put on by various groups and listen to him speak. After they were over we always seemed to end up back out our house for an impromptu party. He would invite some of his friends over to our house to join us. My brother is very cocky and aggressive, and so are his friends. One of them was Tim. He was about 30, nice looking and tall. Very cocky also. As the night went on and we were all getting pretty drunk, there were only a couple people left. I was speaking to Tim's girlfriend Melanie, and she said that Tim had gone outside with my wife and her sister, and they had been gone a long time. I had not noticed them leave, as Melanie was very attractive and I was enjoying chatting with her. I got up to go look for them and as I approached the door my wife and Tim came through it. I asked her what they had been doing and she said that her sister was very drunk and they had been trying to talk her out of walking down to the neighbor's house, who she had been fucking for a while off and on. She went anyway. Melanie seemed to be annoyed with Tim after they talked with each other and they left soon after. After everyone was gone, my wife told me that after her sister had walked off, Tim approached my wife, unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. He then grabbed her hand, put it on his cock, and asked her to suck him off in the side yard! I asked her what happened then and she said she told him she couldn't do that. She said he kept her hand on his cock and kept asking her to do it. Finally, she said she pulled her hand away and came in, and he followed her in. I was angry at first, and funny enough mostly with her. We had talked about her fucking another man while I watched as roleplaying and foreplay in the bedroom, but she always said she wouldn't do it for real. More to come....
Hmmm looks like your wife left out quite a few bits from her story

I began to question her aggressively about what had taken place, and she told me that was it. She then told me I should be angry at Tim, not her. We didn't speak much over the next week or so. When the next weekend came we drank quite a bit, and I started grilling my wife about the incident again. I asked her if she really didn't do more, even just jack him off, and she insisted she didn't. I told her I didn't believe her, and I felt like she probably did more. She got angry and we didn't speak anymore that night. As the days went on I thought more and more about it. I started to realize that even though I was angry, I was also aroused by it. So I decided to take a different approach. The next weekend over drinks I brought it up again. I said I believed her, that she didn't not do more. I asked her to tell me exactly what happened. She explained it all over again, exactly how she had told me before. I asked her how big it was, and she said it was about the same as mine. I pushed her to be more descriptive, but she wouldn't say much more. I soon started bringing Tim up when we fucking and asking her how she liked holding his dick and she would cum almost immediately, and very hard. I did it several times over the next few weeks, and always got the same response, she came hard and quick. As I questioned her about it some more, she finally told me that he had a very large dick. She said it was a very thick shaft with a small head, about 8 inches long or more. She said her hand would not fit around it. Now I knew why she came so hard. I said we should invite Tim back over. She was shocked and said no way. I kept pushing and said I know he wants to fuck you. She said no way, she was a married housewife with 3 kids, and he was a 30-year-old single stud. She was 34 at the time. As time went on and we talked about Tim often in the bedroom, I started pushing her to fuck Tim. It took a month or so, but finally she said we could invite him over and see what happens. Here are a couple photos of her. More to come....View attachment 1416886View attachment 1416887
Look at her smile you are now going to be a proud father to a bastard child

• Love
Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
So with no political forums coming up, I didn't want to wait. Bear in mind he is not really my friend, he was my brother's friend. So I have to ask my brother for his phone number. I called and invited him over for drinks, but i think he suspected something was up. He readily accepted. I told Jenni he was coming over Friday, and she was full on distressed. She was worrying about what she would wear, should she go shopping, etc. I said to her I thought we were just going to see what happens, not plan for it. She has always been very shy around strangers, but this time she was different. I could tell in the weeks after her holding his dick in the yard that as we talked more about it, even though initially she was upset by it, it did turn her on. When he got to the house that Friday night, Jenni was still dressing. I took him into the dining room and asked him straight out if he wanted to fuck my wife. With no hesitation he said yes. I told him just be cool and I will make it happen. Jenni finally came out and we sat at the kitchen counter having beers. The conversation was very vanilla, nothing racy at all. As the night went on, we were starting to get pretty buzzed, and Jenni started to look at me and give me a smile several times. I knew that she would not openly admit it, but she wanted something to happen, and she was excited about Tim just being there. I think it made her hot to know her husband was sitting with her and the man whose cock she had held weeks before. If I asked her she would say no, but her actions were saying different. She had dressed up more than she ever does for me, wearing a very short dress, and I found out later, no panties. I was getting more excited about the what may happen and could not wait anymore. I finally just blurted out, " Is this happening or what?" My wife looked at me in shock, and Tim just grinned. To my complete surprise, Jenni got up and took Tim's hand and led him straight to our marital bedroom. I was about to pop I was so excited, and I fixed another drink before following them in. More to come......

When I got to the open door of our bedroom, I could see she was on her knees, sucking his dick at the foot of our bed. His dick was just like my wife had described, it appeared to be much longer than mine, and I am almost 7 inches. The shaft was very fat, with a small head, looking a lot like a Cobra. She was only really able to get his head in her mouth, but she was polishing it well. I stood there watching them sipping my drink, and after a few minutes she stood up and kicked off her sandals and took off her dress. Tim stripped naked as well, and I took off my clothes. Tim laid on the bed and she started sucking his dick again as I watched and jacked on my dick. After a few minutes of that she asked me to get a condom and I handed it to her. She opened it and stretched it over his big erect dick, and joked about how he really did need a Magnum sized one. Then she threw her leg over him and tried to mount him. It took her a bit to get it in but once she did she started riding him hard. Within just a minute or so clenched up and screamed, "I'm cumming!!" I asked her how much she loved it and she said don't talk ot me. She started riding him again, and I went to get another drink. I could hear her cum again shortly from the kitchen. When I got back he was on top of her missionary style, and she called me over. She said. "He wants to take the rubber off." We had a deal that she would wear a condom because she was very fertile. I asked her what she wanted to do, and without saying anything, she pulled his cock out of her and pulled it off. She then plunged it back in her, and within seconds she was yelling that she was coming again. She would later tell me that was one of the most erotic things she had experienced, feeling a stranger's big rock-hard dick in her married, childbearing womb. he fucked her for a long time missionary, and she told him she was getting sore. He told her he wanted to finish doggy style, so she got on her hands and knees. he pumped him big dick in her for several minutes, and then said, "I'm about to blow!" and after a few seconds he pulled out and squirted a huge amount of his sperm on her ass and back. Later she said that she was sure the first squirt was in her. After it was over we chatted for a few minutes and then he left. Much more to come....AAJenni.jpg

When I got to the open door of our bedroom, I could see she was on her knees, sucking his dick at the foot of our bed. His dick was just like my wife had described, it appeared to be much longer than mine, and I am almost 7 inches. The shaft was very fat, with a small head, looking a lot like a Cobra. She was only really able to get his head in her mouth, but she was polishing it well. I stood there watching them sipping my drink, and after a few minutes she stood up and kicked off her sandals and took off her dress. Tim stripped naked as well, and I took off my clothes. Tim laid on the bed and she started sucking his dick again as I watched and jacked on my dick. After a few minutes of that she asked me to get a condom and I handed it to her. She opened it and stretched it over his big erect dick, and joked about how he really did need a Magnum sized one. Then she threw her leg over him and tried to mount him. It took her a bit to get it in but once she did she started riding him hard. Within just a minute or so clenched up and screamed, "I'm cumming!!" I asked her how much she loved it and she said don't talk ot me. She started riding him again, and I went to get another drink. I could hear her cum again shortly from the kitchen. When I got back he was on top of her missionary style, and she called me over. She said. "He wants to take the rubber off." We had a deal that she would wear a condom because she was very fertile. I asked her what she wanted to do, and without saying anything, she pulled his cock out of her and pulled it off. She then plunged it back in her, and within seconds she was yelling that she was coming again. She would later tell me that was one of the most erotic things she had experienced, feeling a stranger's big rock-hard dick in her married, childbearing womb. he fucked her for a long time missionary, and she told him she was getting sore. He told her he wanted to finish doggy style, so she got on her hands and knees. he pumped him big dick in her for several minutes, and then said, "I'm about to blow!" and after a few seconds he pulled out and squirted a huge amount of his sperm on her ass and back. Later she said that she was sure the first squirt was in her. After it was over we chatted for a few minutes and then he left. Much more to come....View attachment 1418480
Omfg what great tits.

I began to question her aggressively about what had taken place, and she told me that was it. She then told me I should be angry at Tim, not her. We didn't speak much over the next week or so. When the next weekend came we drank quite a bit, and I started grilling my wife about the incident again. I asked her if she really didn't do more, even just jack him off, and she insisted she didn't. I told her I didn't believe her, and I felt like she probably did more. She got angry and we didn't speak anymore that night. As the days went on I thought more and more about it. I started to realize that even though I was angry, I was also aroused by it. So I decided to take a different approach. The next weekend over drinks I brought it up again. I said I believed her, that she didn't not do more. I asked her to tell me exactly what happened. She explained it all over again, exactly how she had told me before. I asked her how big it was, and she said it was about the same as mine. I pushed her to be more descriptive, but she wouldn't say much more. I soon started bringing Tim up when we fucking and asking her how she liked holding his dick and she would cum almost immediately, and very hard. I did it several times over the next few weeks, and always got the same response, she came hard and quick. As I questioned her about it some more, she finally told me that he had a very large dick. She said it was a very thick shaft with a small head, about 8 inches long or more. She said her hand would not fit around it. Now I knew why she came so hard. I said we should invite Tim back over. She was shocked and said no way. I kept pushing and said I know he wants to fuck you. She said no way, she was a married housewife with 3 kids, and he was a 30-year-old single stud. She was 34 at the time. As time went on and we talked about Tim often in the bedroom, I started pushing her to fuck Tim. It took a month or so, but finally she said we could invite him over and see what happens. Here are a couple photos of her. More to come....View attachment 1416886View attachment 1416887
Gorgeous 🔥 like to see more😍

Reactions: watcher6019
waiting patiently.

So after this first encounter we would get together with Tim several more times. One time he invited us over to his house while his girlfriend was out of town. He fucked Jenni on the living room floor. She had not really said it, but I could tell she really enjoyed his big fat dick. In our personal sex life, she was starting to get more open about discussing what she thought of Tim, and how she enjoyed fucking outside of our marriage. She said at first she was nervous and ashamed at the thought of doing it, but she had begun to think of it as just playtime, and she knew I loved her doing it by then. She said she really enjoyed being fucked by Tim, he was hard when he got there and hard when he left. He had a lot of stamina and did not cum quickly. I asked her how many times she would orgasm with him on a typical night and she said at least 3. They were so intense she could not take more. We were enjoying this but Tim indicated he wanted a change. I will continue shortly....

So after this first encounter we would get together with Tim several more times. One time he invited us over to his house while his girlfriend was out of town. He fucked Jenni on the living room floor. She had not really said it, but I could tell she really enjoyed his big fat dick. In our personal sex life, she was starting to get more open about discussing what she thought of Tim, and how she enjoyed fucking outside of our marriage. She said at first she was nervous and ashamed at the thought of doing it, but she had begun to think of it as just playtime, and she knew I loved her doing it by then. She said she really enjoyed being fucked by Tim, he was hard when he got there and hard when he left. He had a lot of stamina and did not cum quickly. I asked her how many times she would orgasm with him on a typical night and she said at least 3. They were so intense she could not take more. We were enjoying this but Tim indicated he wanted a change. I will continue shortly....
Amazing 🔥🔥🔥

I did not find this out until later, but Tim had started telling Jenni almost from the first night that he would like to fuck her without me around. He told her he would be freer to try different things with her. As aggressive as he was, I knew what this meant. When he was with us he was like wild Mustang that was being restrained. He knew she was really getting into being with him, and he felt if he got her alone where I wasn't watching her, she would open up and not be inhibited. He even asked her to come over to his house when I was at work. This really turned me on. I was envisioning her showing up at his house and knocking on his door, showing up there just to service her younger stud. After she told me this I encouraged her to do it. She said at first she didn't want to do it, she was afraid he might get too wild. However, she did admit she was aroused by the thought of being alone a man who was not her husband. After a few days of coaxing, she agreed to do it but only at our house. I was elated. She would call him and invite him over in the morning when I was at work. She refused to allow me to set up our video camera, but she id say I could record the sounds. I ran out and bought one of those small digital voice recorders. She would set it up before he got there so I could later listen to them fucking. I could not wait until the first time....

I did not find this out until later, but Tim had started telling Jenni almost from the first night that he would like to fuck her without me around. He told her he would be freer to try different things with her. As aggressive as he was, I knew what this meant. When he was with us he was like wild Mustang that was being restrained. He knew she was really getting into being with him, and he felt if he got her alone where I wasn't watching her, she would open up and not be inhibited. He even asked her to come over to his house when I was at work. This really turned me on. I was envisioning her showing up at his house and knocking on his door, showing up there just to service her younger stud. After she told me this I encouraged her to do it. She said at first she didn't want to do it, she was afraid he might get too wild. However, she did admit she was aroused by the thought of being alone a man who was not her husband. After a few days of coaxing, she agreed to do it but only at our house. I was elated. She would call him and invite him over in the morning when I was at work. She refused to allow me to set up our video camera, but she id say I could record the sounds. I ran out and bought one of those small digital voice recorders. She would set it up before he got there so I could later listen to them fucking. I could not wait until the first time....
🔥😍

I think it was a Wednesday the first time that Tim came over while I was at work. My wife called him around 9am told him I was gone to work and asked if he would like to come over. She said her was very excited and would be there in a few minutes. His shop was only about 4 miles from our house. She turned on the recorder shortly before he arrived and waited for him. When she let him in, she said he was already rock hard. She said he had on very sheer nylon athletic shorts, and did not appear to be wearing underwear, which she confirmed in just a minute. This time he led her to our bedroom, and immediately stripped off his shorts, exposing his long steel-hard rod. He kissed her for a short time and then started pushing down on her shoulders, indicating he wanted her on her knees before him. She complied and started sucking his thick cock. She told me later that she could not help making slurping sounds, as she could barely get her over it. He commented to her about that, saying "You must really like sucking me off baby." After a few minutes he pulled her up and they went to the bed. He mounted her missionary and started fucking her with long, slow, deep strokes. She said she came within just a minute or so, which I heard later on the recording. He continued to fuck her with more vigor, and under her started fingering her asshole. He got his finger in her and she said she is sure she squirted some when she came again. This would have been a first according to her. After that she asked to ride him, because she loves that and cums very easily like that. She ended up squirting again like that, and soaked him! Interesting she did not squirt on the times he came over when I was present. He rolled her over on her back, held her down by her hands, and started fucking her ferociously, and then she said he moaned and she could fell him pumping her full of his seed. I asked what said to him, and she said nothing. Although I was concerned, I loved it. She admitted she did too, it excited her take another man's sperm in her married pussy. He quickly got dressed and left. She called me to let me know he was gone. I asked her if she recorded it and she said she did. I could not wait to hear it!

When I got home from work we sat down with a beer and she told me all about it. It was very erotic she said. We then listened to the recording start to finish. It was very surreal hearing the moans and cries of pleasure, knowing it was you wife being pleasured by another man. I replayed the recording, stopping it at different spots, asking her to describe what was happening at that time. I about wore that thing out, listening to it over and over while I jacked off. She would end up seeing him about 6 or 7 more times alone, and each time was a bit wilder. On one occasion, they had a few drinks first, at 9:30 in the morning! He took her into bedroom after they were pretty buzzed, and they got naked, and he told her he wanted her to lick his balls from behind while she jacked him off. She said she couldn't believe that she complied. He go on his hands and knees, and she got behind him and started stroking his dick while she licked and sucked his big balls. He then told her to lick his asshole, that that made him cum quick, but she refused. She kept licking his balls and pulling on his thick cock. He told her again to lick his asshole, and unbelievably she did just that. She licked on the outside and stuck her tongue in it, rapidly jacking his rock-hard dick. She said adter just a minute or so he moaned loudly and started spurting huge streams of sperm all over our bedcover. She said it seemed like it squirted a pint. Even after this she said he stayed rock hard, and fucked her from behind until she came twice. He was quite a virile stud. The last time he came over, they again had a few beers, and he asked if we had any porn to watch. She said we did, and he look thru it and asked if we had any of a Black man being sucked off by a white woman. She said she didn't think so, and he told her to buy one on pay per view. We later talked a lot about this, how submissive she had become to him. She said she really didn't understand it either. She felt like it had something to with wanting to please him, reward him for servicing her with large and powerful cock. She found a video on PPV of white wife sucking off a young Black man. He told her he wanted her to suck him off while he watched it. He sat on the chair we have at the foot of the bed, naked. He told her to take off her clothes, and she did. She knelt in front of him and sucked him off as he watched the porn. He said he made he suck him until the Black man came in the movie, and then without making a sound she could feel him tensing up and then he squirted a huge load into her mouth, forcing her to swallow it down quickly so she didn't choke. He again, as usual, dressed quickly and left. That was the last time she saw him sexually. We used him in roleplaying while fucking for many years.