My wife fantasize too, but too afraid practically

Hi,

We are 30, I suggested my wife to play with others, now we actually both fantasize about it for already 3 years.

My wife loves when I tell her how another man fucks her while she masturbates.

But everytime I try to be practical and to actually do it, she refuse and says she doesn't want it to affect badly on our relationship so she doesn't want to do it.

She afraids to have emotions for other men, because for her sex is very emotional. She also afraids I will have emotions to other women.

She also afraid from the fact I am a bit bi-sexual, and that it might become gay (never! I loovvve women)

We are in love since 16, and have super strong relationship, and I am 100% it will be OK.

Any suggestions?

Yeah, take it like it is, it won't happen. Don't try to force it, don't make this the goal of your life or you will be bitter later.
I'm practically in the same situation. I told my wife 3w after we first met about my cuckold interest or fetish and she said: You have to decide if you want me or that fetish because I won't do that.
I chose her and we are going strong for more than 10y now, but i could not give up my cuckold interest.
My wife doesn't like being touched at all, it's a different story with me or close family but something like touching her shoulders would raise flying daggers ^^
She is also unsure about our commitment if she would have sex with another guy, she is afraid of developing emotions or this guy blackmailing us.

When I massage her and rub her clit for a long time and tell her dirtier stuff each time then we reach the stage where she thinks about getting fucked infront of my eyes, or when we were in a resort on crete, sitting outside on our balcony at 11pm and after some convincing words I put my hand in her panties. I stroked her for a long time while she was first affraid that someone could see her and then near the end wanted someone to see her, she even told me that I should fuck her on the lawn next to the pool, or watch from the balcony while someone does it.

So yeah, sorry, b2t ... fantasy is nice when we don't do it too often and other than that it will not happen

Hi,

We are 30, I suggested my wife to play with others, now we actually both fantasize about it for already 3 years.

My wife loves when I tell her how another man fucks her while she masturbates.

But everytime I try to be practical and to actually do it, she refuse and says she doesn't want it to affect badly on our relationship so she doesn't want to do it.

She afraids to have emotions for other men, because for her sex is very emotional. She also afraids I will have emotions to other women.

She also afraid from the fact I am a bit bi-sexual, and that it might become gay (never! I loovvve women)

We are in love since 16, and have super strong relationship, and I am 100% it will be OK.

Any suggestions?
As a bull and Playboy. I met many clients all satisfied with my service but I do not attched with anybody's wife for seriously. Don't afread go ahead and enjoy .do not make serious attachment with anybody's. Only make love that's it .