My wife fantasized about fucking another guy

One morning my wife woke me up by rubbing my cock. She was naked and more horny than normal. She told me was fantasizing about being in a hotel with another guy. She said she wanted to suck his dick real good while I watch. She wanted to ride him hard. I asked if she would let him cum in her but she would rather be cummed on. This was quite the surprise to me. Maybe she will want to turn it into real life.
View media item 30478
Ohh my I wonder if she was thinking about the big African dicls?

Attachments

• 962-1000.jpg
    962-1000.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 14
One morning my wife woke me up by rubbing my cock. She was naked and more horny than normal. She told me was fantasizing about being in a hotel with another guy. She said she wanted to suck his dick real good while I watch. She wanted to ride him hard. I asked if she would let him cum in her but she would rather be cummed on. This was quite the surprise to me. Maybe she will want to turn it into real life.
View media item 30478
I’d ask her if the guy in the “ dream “ would mind if you watched next time and if he had a big cock .

I almost always cum in my wife's pussy, sometimes in her mouth. When she is sharing herself with another man once she has had her orgasm she will tell the man he can cum anywhere he chooses. I am always surprised at how many times a man wants to pull out and shoot on her tits, face or ass. This was great fun to watch.

After recovering from her orgasm Elaine asked him if he wanted her to do anything special to help finish him off. He asked if he could shoot off on her face. Elaine just smiled and said whatever you like. Kyle placed her on her back with her face and shoulders slightly elevated on a couple of pillows. He got between her with his arms holding him up, pushup style and hunched her hard and fast. He pulled his cock out of her quickly removing the condom and straddling her torso on his knees. He had one arm against the headboard and was pumping his cock with the other. I thought he would try to stick his dick into her mouth but he stayed 12 to 18 inches away, let out a yell and blasted hot cum onto her face, hair and neck. Elaine did not move her head, but did close her eyes. I would have given a million dollars for a picture of that cum on her face. He rolled onto his back exhausted and happy.

I almost always cum in my wife's pussy, sometimes in her mouth. When she is sharing herself with another man once she has had her orgasm she will tell the man he can cum anywhere he chooses. I am always surprised at how many times a man wants to pull out and shoot on her tits, face or ass. This was great fun to watch.

After recovering from her orgasm Elaine asked him if he wanted her to do anything special to help finish him off. He asked if he could shoot off on her face. Elaine just smiled and said whatever you like. Kyle placed her on her back with her face and shoulders slightly elevated on a couple of pillows. He got between her with his arms holding him up, pushup style and hunched her hard and fast. He pulled his cock out of her quickly removing the condom and straddling her torso on his knees. He had one arm against the headboard and was pumping his cock with the other. I thought he would try to stick his dick into her mouth but he stayed 12 to 18 inches away, let out a yell and blasted hot cum onto her face, hair and neck. Elaine did not move her head, but did close her eyes. I would have given a million dollars for a picture of that cum on her face. He rolled onto his back exhausted and happy.
I’m surprised also, my wife’s first time we met a black guy from on a dating service, followed him to his apartment from a public meetup. We visited about a half hour then he led her to the bedroom. They both undressed, she sat down at the end of the bed , he approached her with his beautiful 10” hard erect cock and pulled her by her shoulders , guiding the erection into her mouth , she proceeded to move her mouth up and down the shaft while sucking and licking him. Only lasted s few seconds , then he asked if she wanted lubricant and she smiled and said I don’t think I need any , thank you. She laid back , he elevated he legs and promptly began fucking her at which almost instantly she reached around him as he gave all of it to her , squirting so hard it looked like a thumb in a garden hose. There was no talk of condoms , birth control or where to put the load , they just fucked till the bed was wet. And every time there after , she wanted that cum in her , no matter who was fucking her, and I did too as I’m bi and love to eat her fucked pussy out or help suck cock.