My wife fantasized about fucking another guy

TheBG2

Couple
Gold
One morning my wife woke me up by rubbing my cock. She was naked and more horny than normal. She told me was fantasizing about being in a hotel with another guy. She said she wanted to suck his dick real good while I watch. She wanted to ride him hard. I asked if she would let him cum in her but she would rather be cummed on. This was quite the surprise to me. Maybe she will want to turn it into real life.
View media item 30478

One morning my wife woke me up by rubbing my cock. She was naked and more horny than normal. She told me was fantasizing about being in a hotel with another guy. She said she wanted to suck his dick real good while I watch. She wanted to ride him hard. I asked if she would let him cum in her but she would rather be cummed on. This was quite the surprise to me. Maybe she will want to turn it into real life.
View media item 30478
I know many guys who would be lined up for her, including me. She is hot!

In my experience, if she’s telling you about this fantasy, there’s good odds she’s already acted on it, and just trying to gauge your reaction - she’s considering doing it again.

• Love
Reactions: Ladonawire
Suggest u take her to nice hotel, get a room, go to hotel bar dn let her flirst, Take the guy who she selects back to the room adn let her do whatever she wants

• Love
Reactions: Myhotwife
never trust a man to pull out when he promises he says he will pull out and shoot on her tummy. Every man who has fucked me saying that is lying. Enjoy feeling thosw spurts in your body.

Reactions: Romey and Myhotwife
never trust a man to pull out when he promises he says he will pull out and shoot on her tummy. Every man who has fucked me saying that is lying. Enjoy feeling thosw spurts in your body.
3 biggest lies:
1 - I won't cum in your mouth
2 - the check is in the mail
3 - don't worry I'll pull out

• Haha
Reactions: Myhotwife

my wife's lover does pull out, but occasionally she tells him to cum in her

she is so cute, but she most likely has been fucking this guy stupid for some time I believe, ask her about fantasy guy, if he is well hung, how he fucks her, does he cum inside her, does she like his big cock, how much cum does he squirt, her pet name for him, do you wish he was here now, when will you be fucking him next.

• Love
I
she is so cute, but she most likely has been fucking this guy stupid for some time I believe, ask her about fantasy guy, if he is well hung, how he fucks her, does he cum inside her, does she like his big cock, how much cum does he squirt, her pet name for him, do you wish he was here now, when will you be fucking him next.
Agree she has been taking that cock and she was thinking about his big cock and got horny and decided she needed fucked. Just tell her how it turns you on and you don't care if she has been cheating tell her it turns you on and pull out your cock and show her that it does turn you on and tell her to suck you and give you every detail. She is craving his cock bad and let her know you want her to get it. Ask her if she wants it bad. Make her tell you how it started and ask her how quick she dropped her panties. She is hot as fuck you know she has a bunch of guys trying to get her to cheat ice learned your buddies will be the first ones to fuck your woman. They know when and where you work and when you get off they even know if you two had a argument and then they know she's pissed at you and they show up confront her and say that she don't deserve it and then they are kissing her and then there pulling her panties down and bending her over and before she knows it they are giving her a good pounding. And she feels how big there cock is and how good it feels. He will fuck her all day making her know how she loves that big cock and then you come in and she is freshly fucked and cum dripping in her panties and she kisses you when you get there but she just was sucking him. And he knows now he can fuck her anytime then he tells the other friends and they start showing up and next thing you know your buddies are all fucking her

Yes, she is as hot and horny as fuck and she and you both know she has a bunch of guys (mainly your buddies) jostling in line to be the next fuck your sexy little cock hungry wife. She will already know which ones are well hung and which one she will fuck next, They will all know when your at work and when you get off, when you last fucked her with your inferior penis and how you left her disappointed and still horny. They will show up to confront her and tell her she deserves better, one by one they will take her in their arms, kissing her, she will be pulling her panties down and bending over for them to fuck her. Before she knows it, she will be calling them and begging them to come over and fuck her good with their big thick cocks. She will be telling them how erotic it is to be fucked by a real man, and how pitiful sex is with you, she will laugh with your buddies about how she is married to you but in love with their big cocks. One by one they will fuck her all day, you’re share of her pussy will slowly but surely cease to exist. She loves big cock and there is nothing you can do to turn this around, you will be coming home to her freshly fucked, cum dripping pussy, she will kiss you when you get home with her unwashed cum covered lips. You already know one of your buddies now owns you’re wife and can fuck her anytime, anywhere he wants, she will fuck all your well hung buddies, it may take a while but she will, in your house, bed, office, car.

View media item 30478
this is my story as well
this is so nice its happening to you as well.