My Wife First Cucked Me On Our Wedding Night

Obviously I should preface this by saying that being a cuck was something that I had openly spoken about to her throughout our relationship. We had been building up to the point of seeing it through: she'd roleplay it during sex, she'd flirt with other guys while we were out, she had a couple of dating profiles and would sext with people etc.

In the build up to our wedding, during sex she had started to say things like "how would you feel if I fucked someone else on our wedding night?" or "imagine if I brought someone else into our bed on our wedding night" and similar stuff which I assumed to all be part of the roleplay.

However, come to the day and its getting late. My new wife and I return to our hotel room. Pretty much we'd been in the room just for a couple of minutes when there is a knock at the door. My wife rushes to open it and invites in one of the guys she has been chatting to online. He's someone we've chatted to for a while and she took the initiatitive to invite him over and make our special day all the more special.

For the rest of my wedding night, I sit there - hard cock in hand - watching my wife, still in her bride's dress, being fucked by a random guy with a cock almost twice the size of mine. The people on our floor must have thought we were very happy to be married indeed, they had no idea that it wasn't her new husband making her moan like that. It was absolutely the hottest thing I've ever experienced.

That was three years ago now and we've been full converts to the lifestyle since.
awesome. good for her. i would have loved for my wife to do that.

My sister cucked her husband on their wedding night. After they returned from the honeymoon they related how a big black bellhop took their luggage to the room. Julie asked him when he would get a break and he said he could arrange a break in a few minutes. She told him she would be waiting. Gary watched while the man rutted long and hard with Julie.

My sister cucked her husband on their wedding night. After they returned from the honeymoon they related how a big black bellhop took their luggage to the room. Julie asked him when he would get a break and he said he could arrange a break in a few minutes. She told him she would be waiting. Gary watched while the man rutted long and hard with Julie.
I take it gary new his place while they dated?

Love it - certainly made for a very memorable wedding night xx

Reactions: BlkStingray
It wasn‘t our wedding night, but she spent the entire weekend before we got married, with the first guy that ever fucked her. She got her cherry popped on the first date she ever went on as a very (very) young teen 16 years before we met. And I guess him being her first created some kinda special bond between them. She decided she wanted to spend her last weekend single getting fucked by him, and I encouraged her to do it. Turns out he shared her with a couple of his buddy’s as well and all three used her whenever they wanted to. She came home to me totally fucked out.
Loving the stories about your wife, she sounds amazing and incredibly sexy. Love a woman that can freely fuck other men x

It wasn‘t our wedding night, but she spent the entire weekend before we got married, with the first guy that ever fucked her. She got her cherry popped on the first date she ever went on as a very (very) young teen 16 years before we met. And I guess him being her first created some kinda special bond between them. She decided she wanted to spend her last weekend single getting fucked by him, and I encouraged her to do it. Turns out he shared her with a couple of his buddy’s as well and all three used her whenever they wanted to. She came home to me totally fucked out.
awesome. good for her. was this a one & done?

Reactions: gregnginger
Obviously I should preface this by saying that being a cuck was something that I had openly spoken about to her throughout our relationship. We had been building up to the point of seeing it through: she'd roleplay it during sex, she'd flirt with other guys while we were out, she had a couple of dating profiles and would sext with people etc.

In the build up to our wedding, during sex she had started to say things like "how would you feel if I fucked someone else on our wedding night?" or "imagine if I brought someone else into our bed on our wedding night" and similar stuff which I assumed to all be part of the roleplay.

However, come to the day and its getting late. My new wife and I return to our hotel room. Pretty much we'd been in the room just for a couple of minutes when there is a knock at the door. My wife rushes to open it and invites in one of the guys she has been chatting to online. He's someone we've chatted to for a while and she took the initiatitive to invite him over and make our special day all the more special.

For the rest of my wedding night, I sit there - hard cock in hand - watching my wife, still in her bride's dress, being fucked by a random guy with a cock almost twice the size of mine. The people on our floor must have thought we were very happy to be married indeed, they had no idea that it wasn't her new husband making her moan like that. It was absolutely the hottest thing I've ever experienced.

That was three years ago now and we've been full converts to the lifestyle since.
no pictures? I would love to have seen this

Hola desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y aquí esta la historia aunque no fue la noche de bodas fue muy similar porque la primera vez que mi actual pareja acepto entrar al estilo de vida swinger pide como condición que (todos los amigos que en algún momento puedan tener sexo con ella ) pide un gang bang de todos mis amigos