My Wife First Cucked Me On Our Wedding Night

Obviously I should preface this by saying that being a cuck was something that I had openly spoken about to her throughout our relationship. We had been building up to the point of seeing it through: she'd roleplay it during sex, she'd flirt with other guys while we were out, she had a couple of dating profiles and would sext with people etc.

In the build up to our wedding, during sex she had started to say things like "how would you feel if I fucked someone else on our wedding night?" or "imagine if I brought someone else into our bed on our wedding night" and similar stuff which I assumed to all be part of the roleplay.

However, come to the day and its getting late. My new wife and I return to our hotel room. Pretty much we'd been in the room just for a couple of minutes when there is a knock at the door. My wife rushes to open it and invites in one of the guys she has been chatting to online. He's someone we've chatted to for a while and she took the initiatitive to invite him over and make our special day all the more special.

For the rest of my wedding night, I sit there - hard cock in hand - watching my wife, still in her bride's dress, being fucked by a random guy with a cock almost twice the size of mine. The people on our floor must have thought we were very happy to be married indeed, they had no idea that it wasn't her new husband making her moan like that. It was absolutely the hottest thing I've ever experienced.

That was three years ago now and we've been full converts to the lifestyle since.

Obviously I should preface this by saying that being a cuck was something that I had openly spoken about to her throughout our relationship. We had been building up to the point of seeing it through: she'd roleplay it during sex, she'd flirt with other guys while we were out, she had a couple of dating profiles and would sext with people etc.

In the build up to our wedding, during sex she had started to say things like "how would you feel if I fucked someone else on our wedding night?" or "imagine if I brought someone else into our bed on our wedding night" and similar stuff which I assumed to all be part of the roleplay.

However, come to the day and its getting late. My new wife and I return to our hotel room. Pretty much we'd been in the room just for a couple of minutes when there is a knock at the door. My wife rushes to open it and invites in one of the guys she has been chatting to online. He's someone we've chatted to for a while and she took the initiatitive to invite him over and make our special day all the more special.

For the rest of my wedding night, I sit there - hard cock in hand - watching my wife, still in her bride's dress, being fucked by a random guy with a cock almost twice the size of mine. The people on our floor must have thought we were very happy to be married indeed, they had no idea that it wasn't her new husband making her moan like that. It was absolutely the hottest thing I've ever experienced.

That was three years ago now and we've been full converts to the lifestyle since.
So fucking hot

I wish we’d have thought of that at the time.
James would have loved that.
The nearest we’ve come to that is me being fucked in my wedding dress.
Lynn x

I find this situation EXTREMELY erotic!! J recently admitted to me that her affair with her Boss when we met had actually continued well beyond where I thought it had ended.

Initially, she led me to believe that once we started dating regularly, she had stopped her affair with him. She had been having that affair virtually the entire time she was married to her first husband, and it had become more regular and sensual the last year she was married to him because she was not using any protection trying to get pregnant (which has never been fully explained as she knew she was in a failing marriage, beyond that she was also NOT using protection with her Boss either, hoping it would be him that she was pregnant by). She has a pregnancy risk fetish, so it makes more sense when one knows that.

The REALITY though, is she continued to be available to him as usual (when he was in the mood and was able to get away from his wife), just not as frequently as I was around most of the week and gone all weekend (I worked weekend cadre in the ER, my dream job. I pulled 3 12 hr shifts Fri-Sun, got paid for 40 hrs, and was only on call thru the week). For an ER insanity junky, there is no better job!! I had no idea she was still seeing him on weekends, when he was available.

But the REAL kicker for me was her recent admission that the reason we were both sick with the flu our entire honeymoon was because she had sex with him the Morning of our marriage!! He was ill, but they didn't care, and she was in bed with him up to an hour before our ceremony (simple Justice of the Peace) and she had his sperm running down her thighs as we were married!! We basically spent our honeymoon sleeping in the room, too sick to make love, and eating room service when we could eat.

AND, based on her dur date, she was not SURE that our son was MY son until he was a year old and there was no doubt, as he was my twin by then. If I push her hard when we play around and talk about this, she will admit that she actually HOPED it was her Boss and not me that got her pregnant!! Really intense fun sexy stuff for me!!! And I can completely uderstand the OP's intense excitement at getting to SEE his wife being serviced by others on their wedding night!! We have discussed possibly renewing our vows on an out of the country trip (Jamaica maybe) during her most fertile time of the month, and the only person she does NOT have sex with on that honeymoos is ME, and see where that goes. Hard to travel out of the country tho with 3 dogs.............CW

I find this situation EXTREMELY erotic!! J recently admitted to me that her affair with her Boss when we met had actually continued well beyond where I thought it had ended.

Initially, she led me to believe that once we started dating regularly, she had stopped her affair with him. She had been having that affair virtually the entire time she was married to her first husband, and it had become more regular and sensual the last year she was married to him because she was not using any protection trying to get pregnant (which has never been fully explained as she knew she was in a failing marriage, beyond that she was also NOT using protection with her Boss either, hoping it would be him that she was pregnant by). She has a pregnancy risk fetish, so it makes more sense when one knows that.

The REALITY though, is she continued to be available to him as usual (when he was in the mood and was able to get away from his wife), just not as frequently as I was around most of the week and gone all weekend (I worked weekend cadre in the ER, my dream job. I pulled 3 12 hr shifts Fri-Sun, got paid for 40 hrs, and was only on call thru the week). For an ER insanity junky, there is no better job!! I had no idea she was still seeing him on weekends, when he was available.

But the REAL kicker for me was her recent admission that the reason we were both sick with the flu our entire honeymoon was because she had sex with him the Morning of our marriage!! He was ill, but they didn't care, and she was in bed with him up to an hour before our ceremony (simple Justice of the Peace) and she had his sperm running down her thighs as we were married!! We basically spent our honeymoon sleeping in the room, too sick to make love, and eating room service when we could eat.

AND, based on her dur date, she was not SURE that our son was MY son until he was a year old and there was no doubt, as he was my twin by then. If I push her hard when we play around and talk about this, she will admit that she actually HOPED it was her Boss and not me that got her pregnant!! Really intense fun sexy stuff for me!!! And I can completely uderstand the OP's intense excitement at getting to SEE his wife being serviced by others on their wedding night!! We have discussed possibly renewing our vows on an out of the country trip (Jamaica maybe) during her most fertile time of the month, and the only person she does NOT have sex with on that honeymoos is ME, and see where that goes. Hard to travel out of the country tho with 3 dogs.............CW
Dude, you hijacked my post to tell your own story?