My wife is now a proud Hot Wife!

Well, after literally dozens, if not over 100, guys responded to the Doublelist ad my wife has narrowed it down to 6 guys. Her plan was to pick one backup bull to go with her regular bull. The first one came over last night so they could chat and get to know each other better. 15 minutes in, he was eating her pussy, sucking her tits, and stuffing his big cock in her pussy. He fucked for half an hour before blowing his load in her. She loved it. He will be coming back weekly to fuck her.
She has another bull coming tomorrow to "chat and get to know each other as well". She is now resolved to the fact that she may end up making all of them her "regular" bulls. LOL.
Another guy is coming next week and she is still working it out with the other two. In between all of this, her regular bull is stopping by some time this week as well.
Her pussy is going to be getting quite a work out! Especially since I fuck her cum filled pussy afterwards every time.
She is so hot and sexy with another guy's cock in her!
I envy you, my cuckold friend. Your wife is the dream of any cuck husband. Thank you so very, very much for sharing both of your experiences and feelings. A cuck experiences great sexual pleasure via his hotwife, and you have brought to me at least.:love:🤘

Well so far one potential bull showed up in person and my wife fucked him. Second guy was supposed to come today but he was a no show and is not answering any texts from my wife. Guess he got scared. What a waste of time for my wife! Two more for her to try that are SUPPOSED to come next week.
Can't believe a guy would have a sex woman texting and sharing pics for a week and then just chicken out and not show up when he is practically guaranteed sex! LOL

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c