My wife is now a proud Hot Wife!

Someone recognized you and came up to you? WTF did they say??
She said she was kneeling down in a wine store and he came up and said she looked familiar in a quiet, shy voice. Then asked her if she had a website and she said yes. Then He said he was a fan and thought she was an internet goddess. Later he emailed her then she gave him her number and they chatted. Within one week he came over to meet her again, although she said it was to get to know him better and there was not guarantee anything sexual would ever happen. Literally 3 minutes after he came in the door, they were making out, then she grabbed his cock, he ripped her clothes off, ate her out, then fucked her for half an hour. He's been coming back over to fuck her since.
Later he admitted he was rock hard when she was on her knees in the store the first time they met, and she admitted she was wet when she noticed his erection.

Guy had balls! LOL

She said she was kneeling down in a wine store and he came up and said she looked familiar in a quiet, shy voice. Then asked her if she had a website and she said yes. Then He said he was a fan and thought she was an internet goddess. Later he emailed her then she gave him her number and they chatted. Within one week he came over to meet her again, although she said it was to get to know him better and there was not guarantee anything sexual would ever happen. Literally 3 minutes after he came in the door, they were making out, then she grabbed his cock, he ripped her clothes off, ate her out, then fucked her for half an hour. He's been coming back over to fuck her since.
Later he admitted he was rock hard when she was on her knees in the store the first time they met, and she admitted she was wet when she noticed his erection.

Guy had balls! LOL
Holy fuck that's awesome. Thank god he wasn't a creep

She said he was, and continues to be, very respectful. I get to watch them in action and he is large and knows how to use it so she has given herself up to him completely.
He was here Tuesday and he asked me to DVP her with him so we did. Wife loved it!

She said he was, and continues to be, very respectful. I get to watch them in action and he is large and knows how to use it so she has given herself up to him completely.
He was here Tuesday and he asked me to DVP her with him so we did. Wife loved it!
Have you recorded them for her content?

She asked him and he said yes, we can start recording them but it hasn't started yet. I just have to blur his face. She is fine with her face showing which is good since her moaning and faces are part of what makes it so hot! She is going to start doing some new picture collections as well so she will have lots of new content.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Well, after literally dozens, if not over 100, guys responded to the Doublelist ad my wife has narrowed it down to 6 guys. Her plan was to pick one backup bull to go with her regular bull. The first one came over last night so they could chat and get to know each other better. 15 minutes in, he was eating her pussy, sucking her tits, and stuffing his big cock in her pussy. He fucked for half an hour before blowing his load in her. She loved it. He will be coming back weekly to fuck her.
She has another bull coming tomorrow to "chat and get to know each other as well". She is now resolved to the fact that she may end up making all of them her "regular" bulls. LOL.
Another guy is coming next week and she is still working it out with the other two. In between all of this, her regular bull is stopping by some time this week as well.
Her pussy is going to be getting quite a work out! Especially since I fuck her cum filled pussy afterwards every time.
She is so hot and sexy with another guy's cock in her!