My wife loves BBC now.

I recently found out that my wife cheated on me several times with BBC, and I'm ok with it. I think it's hot

The first time was a year and a half ago enjoy she was on a work trip. When she got back she was all worked up and we had some amazing sex, including anal sex for the first time.

If we had sex 4 times a week, 3 of those would be strictly anal. I thought it was odd but didn't complain.

Finally a few weeks ago I discovered her dark secret.

I recently found out that my wife cheated on me several times with BBC, and I'm ok with it. I think it's hot

The first time was a year and a half ago enjoy she was on a work trip. When she got back she was all worked up and we had some amazing sex, including anal sex for the first time.

If we had sex 4 times a week, 3 of those would be strictly anal. I thought it was odd but didn't complain.

How did you find out?

And is the "hot" part that she's with BBC? Or that she cheated? Or both?

And does SHE know that YOU know?

Reactions: Lynnandhubby

I agree- it’s hot! 30 years ago my Wife “confessed” she’d been sucking a few black cocks for the 3 previous years. My mixed emotions were quickly overcome by the sheer eroticism of it, and I encouraged her to keep up the good work!

Reactions: Lynnandhubby