My wife loves to flirt but is very shy in front of me

My wife is very attractive. Most sexy figure. men can’t help but stare at her. She knows how to dress up for attention and makes her inviting waist and sexy boobs even more attractive the way she dresses

She is a natural flirt. She was married when she had an affair with me and we had loads of sex. She finally left her first husband and married me. We have been together for 25 years now

Men stare at her and she enjoys that. She loves attention. The way she responds to men compliments is very encouraging. Men might take it for a ‘Yes’ but she tells me she will not get into bed with anyone else. i feel she is shy in front of me but when I am not there she flirts freely

I am in 2 minds, I do get horny when she flirts with other men but I am also possessive about her and don’t want to lose her

How shall I encourage her to be more flirt? And flirt freely in front of me? once she flirt freely will it be possible to remain within boundaries

The very bane of my existence currently...we've been in an open relationship basically for past couple years since she just couldn't give up cheating. But trying to get her into lifestyle has been futile. Has no problem being a total whore at the bar, club, in the mood with her Jeep friends but at home tries to play it cool. A bit frustrating to say the least and huge reason for my being a regular here.

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman2c
The very name of my existence currently...we've been in an open relationship basically for past couple years since she just couldn't give up cheating. But trying to get her into lifestyle has been futile. Has no problem being a total whore at the bar, club, in the mood with her Jeep friends but at home tries to play it cool. A bit frustrating to say the least and huge reason for my being a regular here.
i'm confused. what is it you want her to do? apparently, she is fucking other guys. is that, not, enough?

Reactions: toolman2c and Mort
My wife is very attractive. Most sexy figure. men can’t help but stare at her. She knows how to dress up for attention and makes her inviting waist and sexy boobs even more attractive the way she dresses

She is a natural flirt. She was married when she had an affair with me and we had loads of sex. She finally left her first husband and married me. We have been together for 25 years now

Men stare at her and she enjoys that. She loves attention. The way she responds to men compliments is very encouraging. Men might take it for a ‘Yes’ but she tells me she will not get into bed with anyone else. i feel she is shy in front of me but when I am not there she flirts freely

I am in 2 minds, I do get horny when she flirts with other men but I am also possessive about her and don’t want to lose her

How shall I encourage her to be more flirt? And flirt freely in front of me? once she flirt freely will it be possible to remain within boundaries
Thats betwen thecteo.of you and what you both want would you be able to handle itvif she said she wsnted more than just flirt

Reactions: btweets

Sounds like a good possibility thatvshe could enjoy taking things a little .futher that might lead.to a new sexyal.level.for the both of you

That is the real question…l.l not sure how will it feel in real. It sound excitin. When I think about it I get a hard on
That’s actually pretty much the norm for most guys when they think and fantasize about it! To be completely honest, you won’t truly know how you’ll feel about it until it becomes real! My ex fiancé was exactly the same way when we first started dating! I knew she was a huge flirt whenever she was out with her girlfriends and I decided to ask her about what and how things went when I talked to her either after she got home and was still buzzed, or even better, if she was still drunk! I made sure to do it in a way that she would know that I enjoyed hearing about her night out and was often able to ask her in a light hearted way and as she would tell me certain things, I would laugh and make her feel comfortable to tell me some details. If I could tell that she wasn’t likely telling me more to the story, I would again laugh and lightly tell her what would make the most sense based on what she was talking about and kind of playfully fill in the parts of what I would believe that makes the situation more believable, and then in a teasingly manner, do my best to coax her into telling me more, which almost always worked, but I could tell that she wasn’t telling me everything, especially about things I wouldn’t expect her to tell me! So I would suggest trying the same thing that I did. When we were out together, even before she had a chance to flirt, I would suggest that she should encourage her to flirt and tease someone, especially with a guy that you can tell she has given an indication that she likes him. You could even give her options to choose from. Then she’ll know for sure that you’re perfectly fine with her acting that way since it was your idea! If she questions you in regards as to why you would suggest that to her, that’s your window to just be honest and let her know that watching her turns you on and actually excites you! In other words start out with things that would still turn you on, but nothing too extreme and then slowly work your way a little further each time and just take baby steps!! Push her a little more as your desires build up and you’ll eventually reach a point where you will know just how far you want her to go! Once you’ve figured that out, keep her informed about the things that excite you, and if you find a breaking point, just let her know that that’s as comfortable as you’re going to be.

Hi Dear if she don't wants infront of you. Or you are not loose her .you can hire any trustworthy male (bull or playboy) for her .where he do his job without attchment. When you call him for her and you can(you can hide outside or see her activity at tab ) see your wife with him . How she react or sex with him

Yea guess so...suppose kinda pointless to post or even be on this site then.
not pointless at all, U want to see her in action with a real study man, how super hot she really is with a new cock up inside her yearning hot treasured by you pussy,. have you told her how excited you get just imagining seeing fucked and deep seeded

not pointless at all, U want to see her in action with a real study man, how super hot she really is with a new cock up inside her yearning hot treasured by you pussy,. have you told her how excited you get just imagining seeing fucked and deep seeded
Yes I have and she does talk to me about it. She gets horny talking about it and gives me hot sizzling fuck. She loves to show off her assets and loves to flirt to but stops taking final step

Yes I have and she does talk to me about it. She gets horny talking about it and gives me hot sizzling fuck. She loves to show off her assets and loves to flirt to but stops taking final step
How are you and pinky doing Hope your doing fine. I HOPE YOU HAD a great cruise it would be great to chat wihh you again. Bob