My wife making out with her hand down another guys pants

Enjoy playing with a woman's body, and watching a lot too---lots of "Hail Mary" types, not a lot of lovers to bring passion!!

This is a view I've experienced often, and love. Most of the time, it's during a screening and vetting "meet and greet" prior to an encounter. KK calls it the "cock inspection" - if we click at the face-to-face, we go out to our SUV or rental. I drive. KK gets in the back with the candidate. I have a plan A, B, and C for where we'll end up - usually, KK's making out with the guy before we even get out of the parking lot.

I try to plan for a short-distance drive to our parking lot - the distraction of trying to watch her and drive is unbearable. Most of the time, we head for a deserted parking garage, a secluded park, or a remote industrial area with little traffic. That way I can park, keep an eye out, while watching KK with her candidate, either in the rearview, or if I'm confident we won't be discovered, I turn around and stroke my cock while I watch KK kissing, groping, fondling, and getting the same. Every once in a while it goes further - KK will have the guy kiss her pussy, or she'll blow him. More rarely, it'll turn into hot car-fucking.